Update 3.3 Known Issues

Gotcha. Just for quests and daily deals.
QuarterJack’s friendships, Shego’s friendships, and Ron’s friendships need to have different allies since they are taken from Barley’s friendship with Merlin, and Demona’s friendship with the Evil Queen. Can you fix them?

In Go Go/Shank Friendship campaign, I just had Mr. Big shrink Hades through the limo. He just came back shrunk instead of frozen, and stayed like that the whole time. No Ian was involved on either side.
I beat the level so I can’t recreate the situation.

4 Likes

What happened to loutre?

They were absent when that post was made.

@marvel_Fanboy i finally got it yesterday

@Loutre this bug persists despite the apparent fix in 3.3 -

I just got it this morning :man_shrugging: stuck in this state for around 1 minute before the reset went through

2 Likes

It was broken for eternity. In fact, I can’t remember many times it was not on one of my accounts.

1 Like

Is there something wrong with the game? After today event reset, it constantly crashes,no matter what I do, after just a few minutes…

Since the last update, I can’t consistently log into the game on my Android device. Sometimes it loads and sometimes it just hangs on the load screen. Clearing my cache doesn’t help.

It’s particularly frustrating when I’m trying to, say, get in a hit before war ends or take full advantage of double drops and XP supplies.

Anyone else having this intermittent problem with Android?

I think because of your internet problem! :woman_shrugging:t4:

and your internet connection was stable at this time?

yeah, it was fine. It’s the same issue I’d seen many times before (that I hoped was the target of the fix)

1 Like

I was just brought here by @Myeong so I could mention to a more understanding crowd that every time I trigger Honey Lemon’s “Sticky Mess” and “Goop Shield” skill animations, they play twice, but the sound only plays on the second go.

Anyone else undergoing this problem with Honey Lemon?

2 Likes

Almost the whole server! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Har har… I thought it was just me. Still, I’m sure plenty of players want it fixed.

We all know that it is doing so in the heroes tab. However there is no hindrance associated with not fixing it lol.

@Loutre

Why white heroes got unlocked battle badge?

I’m sorry I don’t fully understand?

1 Like

Battle Badges are suppose to be unlocked since Yellow Rank, no earlier.

We are aware of the issue where the Prize Wall is down for some servers and it is being looked into.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney