Update 3.3 Known Issues

No update for you yet? I have been in for a while already. And I’m a Amazon user.

Noticed when opening a diamond crate in the diamond quest page it doesn’t count to the prize wall quest to open a diamond crate was this intended or a mistake ? @Loutre

It has been reported to the devs!

4 Likes

Are you still having crash issues?

4 Likes

@Loutre The Amazon update is now available (was late yesterday afternoon). Thank you to PB for continuing to work with it to get it available for users.

In the future, is there any way NOT to lock us out of the game until the update is actually available for download via Amazon, and then lock out unless you download. It would at least allow us to continue with daily/weekly/contest goals until the new changes are ready to run, and prevent a lot of headache.

How/When will any rewards for the 9 day lock out be processed? You had mentioned previously you are aware who are Amazon users, so no need to send support tickets. Is that still accurate?

There was a compensation sent out yesterday for Amazon players.

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to have the game separate for Amazon devices.

1 Like

@Loutre What was in the compensation, as I do not remember seeing, but as there were over a week’s worth of messages, I do not know if it was mixed in?

It would be in the messages. There were diamonds, badge tokens, diamond crates and cosmetic crates in the comp.

1 Like

@Loutre Then I do not think I received it, as the diamonds I received were from the Arena/Coliseum rewards. Is there a way to check on the game itself?

Send a support ticket please!

4 Likes

Is the contest missing prize wall tokens?

They were included last week, so I thought they will be always introduced as long as the prize wall is live.

There will not be prize tokens in this contest.

3 Likes

Oof, guild gifts got higher priority than progress rewards. As usual.

Gotcha. Just for quests and daily deals.
QuarterJack’s friendships, Shego’s friendships, and Ron’s friendships need to have different allies since they are taken from Barley’s friendship with Merlin, and Demona’s friendship with the Evil Queen. Can you fix them?

In Go Go/Shank Friendship campaign, I just had Mr. Big shrink Hades through the limo. He just came back shrunk instead of frozen, and stayed like that the whole time. No Ian was involved on either side.
I beat the level so I can’t recreate the situation.

4 Likes

What happened to loutre?

They were absent when that post was made.

@marvel_Fanboy i finally got it yesterday

@Loutre this bug persists despite the apparent fix in 3.3 -

I just got it this morning :man_shrugging: stuck in this state for around 1 minute before the reset went through

2 Likes

It was broken for eternity. In fact, I can’t remember many times it was not on one of my accounts.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney