Update 3.4.10 Patch Notes

@Loutre Any update on when the borders will be added?

Thought with the BH6 collection coming that now could be a good time to finally add them :thinking:

3 Likes

This isn’t hero refresh, hero refresh changes stats, all 5 skills and both disks. This is just pathetic.

Besides how many times it was told he gains too much energy and he cannot use other skills… why PB changed it for worse?

And his stats will be still…

Useless?
No damage and always being disabled.

And then this updated Purple skill is to suppose counter who? None of these tanks are used.

:confused:

Or… hmmm… :flushed:

This means he will get more changes in future?"

1 Like

Why would Zeus befriend Kevin Flynn?

1 Like

They are old men who are basically the rulers of their world

3 Likes

“Befriend” is absolutely the wrong way to look at it. Unless you think Basil befriended Randall.

1 Like

I still see Maximus lol
At least I finally have something that can counter his pesky permanent study

I dont see a problem with that. The real problem is that Zeus is friend with the one who wants him buried in ice and magma

4 Likes

6 Likes

But… if Zeus is playable, how is it gonna affect Hercules’ white skill, since it’s supposed to be his father powering him up from the Heavens?

1 Like

Clean sand from your eyes. :open_mouth:

Idc.

Is this a Halloween joke? Bad joke.

Ĺooks nice… but rewards are ehh. Hopefully actual rewards are better.

Crime to solve.

… when red skill chips will finally increase?!?

Hmm… that’s nice.

Boring. :frowning:

1 Like

They’re brothers

4 Likes

… that event buff?

Or what it is.

1 Like

Great update as always

Zeus, huh? Interesting addition, at least.

:frowning:
Just counted, 14 out of the 36 people in my arena division have a Maximus

I guess allies with charged steal energy every second from all enemies until it expires?
They probably made it a buff so it can be blocked by fatigue and copied by Kermit

1 Like

Now we only need 1 more Hercules character to have a collection!

Are new heroes going to be released via the Prize Wall for the foreseeable future? Just wondering as I have been hoarding my Diamond Crates for the next Diamond Crate exclusive but we haven’t had one since Fred.

2 Likes

Phil maybe?

lt might be!

Nope. We’ve had enough characters since collections were released.

Alice in Wonderland got a collection with just 3 characters. We already had Herc, Meg, and Hades when collections were released :man_shrugging:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney