Update 3.4.10 Patch Notes

Wow… Zeus? What a strange addition but cool… :cry:

2 Likes

I assume this was the :muscle: from the SOTG. But why? Hercules uses him for White Skill already.
Also, he´s just a fantastic damage iteration of Bolt, basically.

The heck?

I hoped for the “lost” badge bits (not in Red/Blue/Yellow trials), not really this tbh.

Ehrrrr.

How about increasing the Hero XP in Sign-In and via raiding?

So this is the finished rotation? Prize Wall - Special Crate - VIP - Diamond Crate? But that´s even worse than Sign-In Heroes being locked for 3 months straight.

4 Likes

There are , actually 4 characters: Alice, The Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat and The Mad Hatter.

1 Like

The Alice In Wonderland collection was added as a one-off as PB added the first three Alice characters in the same update. With only three characters, it could only go to Tier One and this hasn’t been changed even with the addition of a fourth character.
All other collections had (and have had) at least five characters to allow them to go to Tier Three.

2 Likes

@Loutre maybe the team could change the bonus in AoW collection and bring tier 2 of mastery? :thinking:

5 Likes

Cheshire Cat was added after the collection was released

2 Likes

Technically they could update it if they were to add another Alice in Wonderland character

Why not friends with Hercules instead?
Starting to wonder if the standard hero Friendship format is one goodie, one villian.

Was the scaling update mentioned here?
I am uncertain if that was addressed specifically.
Of course, since this is an ongoing process for several characters, it may be a prolonged update that cannot be conpleted in one specific patch.
I’ll wait until it goes live and see if my expectations for Ariel’s upscaling were matched.

Very much glad to read that Big Hero 6 earned their collection. :heart_eyes: :smiley:

Both being dads who were separated from their sons. Zeus was separated from Hercules and Kevin Flynn was separated from Sam Flynn in Tron Legacy

3 Likes

@Loutre Some feedback, in terms of calling Basil’s improvement in this case a refresh doesn’t feel 100% right as it sets the wrong expectations for future refreshes. A refresh should mean improvement to stats, all the Skills and Disks, as well as maybe also the Battle Badge.

If Basil is intended to get more updates in coming patch notes/updates it would be appreciated if such could be stated so that we know Basil will in fact get a full refresh :-).

I don’t think it is a good idea to make Refreshes potentially be the same as Buffs in terms of naming of content update, by buffs I mean like maybe 1 or 2 skill improvements and similar and stat increases.
So yeah, just something for later if not changing the name to buff or semi-refresh for Basil, since I think it is better to be consistent what something mean :-).

Beside all of this, looking forward to the new Trials and hope they will be fun and interesting, as well as the stat increases in 3.5 ^^.

7 Likes

Just added - “Increased Hero XP in the Port for Yellow Rarity difficulties”

12 Likes

Huh? Monumental or above?

well, that is where borders are from.

I just hope this isn’t some way to prevent adding triple port event… ever again.

Nice hero loutre

Loutre doesn’t create heroes…

2 Likes

So you’re nerfing MrB&K… Even thought now they have a lot of counters and has become a regular in arena and coli in challengers… Shame on you

1 Like

Mr. Big counters:

• Fred
  • Fear

Yeah that’s a lot of counters :thinking:

4 Likes

Yesss Zeus

1 Like

You confused the heck outta me with this! I didn’t know the top screenshot wasn’t from ingame, but an old preview we did. I went into a rabbit hole. Not sure what we’re doing with those borders as of now.

10 Likes

Would be better if they did–

It’s impossible to complete these.

Or maybe reorganise them, so it would be possible to complete these and collect rewards :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney