Update 3.4.10 Patch Notes

Can Forky join the game?

1 Like

Like I said, I think we have enough toy story characters

8 Likes

What happened to the rescaling of Ariel, and Gadget?

1 Like

Got pushed back to another update

1 Like

…? I don’t remember that

2 Likes

This update is certified poggers

Nice update, can’t wait to try on Zeus he seems to be very good. Although, I’m curious in what vinny will be on surge, elite or arena who know maybe in the next update.

5 Likes

Hidden change?

Or it is already live. The scaling though, for Ariel is barely noticeable

And again, I don’t think Gadget is getting a resize.

3 Likes

@Riley100 :confused:

NO Forky sir

8 Likes

Then don’t reply :man_shrugging:

1. It is the wrong thread
  2. The PerBlue team are off over the weekend so they wont reply, and they rarely reply to spam / random requests
  3. You didn’t tag them, you replied to random community members asking for the characters.
  4. If you really want a character to be added, make a concept posted in #forum-events:hero-concepts and maybe the PB team will consider
8 Likes

I mean, yeah, but then he’d have to be the worst character in the game. Because he is, after all, trash.

6 Likes

It’s just the badge from chapter 37.

1 Like

Well I always liked Zeus

Scaling fix for Ariel will be barely noticeable, but it is not in yet. It will be in with this update.

Gadget will be getting a fix for her size in on the choose hero screen in the next update.

12 Likes

@loutre, about the new trial event, will it be permanent or seasonal? If it is seasonal, how long will it last? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

We are hoping to have them year round, but each event may only last a week or two.

7 Likes

@Loutre I hope it is okey for you that I ask about this, but I have noticed that it seems like the chapters seem to be filled with Trials badges that we don’t really need, so I wonder why is that the case?

Example, Chapter 32:

While this is based on my badge needs, to me only 32-5 and 32-7 seem decent in enough themselves, though 32-7’s good badges can be grinded at better grind spots elsewhere.
Meaning that only 32-5 have okey badge grind value, and yes there are other good badges in Chapter 32 that are needed like Hunny Pot, but the amount of Trial badges that most players don’t need at that point devalue the badge grind efficiency as they are that spred out.

I thought this could also be something to look into in terms of the economy rebalancing, since a part of the reason why the badge situation are as bad as it is are likely due to how many stages/chapters that have low grind efficiency. I checked Chapter 46 at least, and unfortunately it seems like the Chapter aren’t optimized to have good grind spots for players, so yeah something to look into I think to revitalize Disney Heroes in a good way.

Hope you don’t mind this Loutre and yeah, understand if you can’t answer specifically in terms of this, but yeah something at least to discuss with the team I think :-).

1 Like

Edited post: We will be moving the first Trial Event to next week!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney