Update 3.4 Known Issues

Theoretically the next Prize Wall could be after the mailbox is claimed by itself :man_shrugging: Likely not but still…

Also, weren´t we meant to get a Deal Raise @Loutre? Or it was just skipped? I remember always before a cap raise a 10% raise in items in Deals. In fact I got that written on a sheet.

Yes, they will expire once the Prize Wall does and they would not go to the next Prize Wall.

3 Likes

Was I misinformed as to the implementation day of 3.4.1?
I thought it was supposed to have been Tuesday this week.

Next… this week it was 3.4-A

3 Likes

I want official confirmation please.
Or at the very least from someone more credible then a tag and spammer.

Confirmation on what?

Patch Notes 3.4-A went live on 12 October

there has never been Patch notes for x.x.1, only x.x.01
so when Loutre refers to 3.4.1 I think the reasonable assumption is that it is 3.4.10

But, we can always just wait 6-9 hours to find out :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t know what else will be included in 3.4.1.
What I and others are interested in is this patch will be the one to fix Ariel’s scaling issue.

Confirmation on the release date for the update from a staff member who knows when it will be avalable to patch/update the game.

My suggestion is then to wait for the Patch notes later today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sure :relaxed:

I don’t look for you I just happen to find you. I check everything on the forums out of boredom.

And you have no idea what a spammer is. Spammers aren’t people who you feel ticked off by, spammers are people who repeat the same thing over and over again. I don’t do that.

I don’t really lie to anyone. So if you don’t trust me, that’s fine, but I’m the one who is more in touch with the forums more than you:

Patch Notes today = Update day next Tuesday

5 Likes

Ariel is only being scaled up by a tiny tiny amount and other character scaling is being worked on slowly, but otherwise you most likely won’t see much of a difference with her sizing.

14 Likes

Is there any reason (technical perhaps) that she can’t be obviously bigger? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Her scaling has been approved and confirmed as correct (after this 3.4.10 update). We are working on scaling throughout the game with all the characters so you may start to notice heroes getting minor scaling changes.

8 Likes

she will be scaled so she will be in the right size next to Ursula?

Only by a tiny amount?

I thought the point of the upscaling was to make her the same size physically as the other Disney Princesses.
Anything less would not be correct.

We are working on scaling throughout the game with all the characters so you may start to notice heroes getting minor scaling changes.

6 Likes

Good, because the scaling is bad

Here is one of the worst examples

Elsa is at least 18 years old, Miguel is 12 years old, and Alice is 7/8 years old

6 Likes

Is she though? I thought she was like 13, lol.

Found this in terms of Alice:

4 Likes

This is the one that completely discombulated me:

Vanellope is 12 and purposefully designed to be ChibiDiminuitive.
Lilo is 7.
Stitch and Angel were also specifically made to be small in stature, Jumba stated he did this on porpoise.

So it looks really wierd that they’re as tall as Ariel, who is 16 years old and sitting on a rock.

Here is a size edit test I did earlier:

Thoughts on this size?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney