Update 3.4 Known Issues

While all characters can be played, ultimately in the kind of game Disney Heroes is you have to focus on the newest characters typically as they are usually the best, however some of the characters has had weird skillsets and not doing enough of a difference to make them necessarily worth investing in.

While all new characters are likely viable compared to old non-updated characters, but how meta relevant each new character is depends more so. So yeah, hopefully Gadget end up being in the at least decent meta category :-).

Agreed, but a bit off-topic too. Imo a separate discussion about the new/old heroes would be appreciated.

Just explaining quickly there really :-).

As for a dedicated post, do you want to make it Numi?

@Loutre

Wrong Image

2 Likes

Maybe someday, but I feel like it might fail as many before.

Yeah, noticed it right away. But got so much of a good laugh I couldn´t post it here.

1 Like

@Loutre Can I share some feedback about the new Filter/Category thing in Inventory?

Particularly Badges… Could the team think of Sorting by color? Would ease myself a lot. And certainly not just myself.

I´d still like to a “Craft all” button with the cost of X badges crafted below current “Craft” and price, in the crafting screen.

1 Like

I do believe that the “Promote Ariel” scoring does not work @Loutre

Can anyone else confirm?

So many typoes in the past two days, maybe I need to rename myself to Typo-Hunter
Has had a weird skillset

Actually think I meant to write skillsets there.

Oh that makes sense too :sweat_smile:

Enemy Ariel’s facing the wrong direction. This wasn’t just for the duration of Angel’s basic attacks.

Yeah sure… tell that to Shego who’s way to fricken OP… with one white skill blast and my entire team dies :unamused: Real fun fighting her in game :-1:

1 Like

I got a half million points for my guild promoting her to O3. :man_shrugging:

Well, I forgot that promoting is about rank. I guess it’s the SEGA Heroes times… where promoting was stars. And it remained stuck in the back of my head…

Just counter her, it’s easy. :yawning_face:

1 Like

So 12th of October is Patch update day and Ariel gets embiggened?

Patch notes on 8th
Update on 12th

• Cap rise
  • Ariel re-size
1 Like

Ừmm…, what is this?

That refers to the maximum Rank and Team Level being increased. On the older servers, they’ll go up from Y6 to Y7 and from 265 to 270; on servers 21-24, the highest rank will increase from R14 to R15 and the highest team level from 205 to 210.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney