Update 3.4 Patch Notes

Her design isn’t bad but @Loutre she’s supposed to be on the blue team

6 Likes

They trying to get gold economy under control but if they want to really get it under control they need to look into invasion as well

Updated to be Blue Team!

14 Likes

Thank you :+1:

3 Likes

Is that gold scaling in coliseum and arena for weekly crates

1 Like

Not quite sure what else gives gold there

1 Like

It’s not over 50% of players that are over 10M. We are trying to make sure it scales better for the gold economy. We are also planning on doing a small compensation for players who are over the 10M I don’t have what that will be yet as we are still discussing it internally.

10 Likes

That’s interesting to hear

1 Like

Alright, we got 2 heroes coming! It’s nice to see Ariel join, even though I’m not really a fan of the film or the characters, but still. @Loutre My only question about her is why is she on team red? Ursula was on team blue, and when it comes to characters from the same franchise they usually end up on the same team. But how come she’s on red?:thinking:(Edit: It was a mistake so it’s fixed!:wink:)
Moving on to Gadget, now I’m more interested in that one. I’ve thought about having characters from Chip n Dale (specifically Rescue Rangers), plus I saw one episode of it on Disney + in order to get familiar with it. Team yellow for Gadget sounds pretty good to me.:slightly_smiling_face: The friend campaigns look cool and once again Clawhauser is one of them? Sweet!:blush:
I’m also pretty satisfied with some of the hero shop refreshes, especially with Honeydew and Beaker.
I may have said a lot (which I’ve said in previous ones before), but what a great announcement!:+1: As we reached the season of Autumn, we’re about to enter October, plus Halloween is on the way again.:jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

First the State of the game, Now the Patch notes, then the Q&A

Oh! So it was a little mistake!:open_mouth: I see.
As Judy Hopps said it best, “We all make mistakes.”

2 Likes

Loutre just fixed it

2 Likes

Maybe the point in this thread is not clear enough.
Or It its a missunderstanding.

I understand:

"if I fight against a 10m + Team in CS i got less Gold than before.

So we see here, 1-16 are over 10m
This are more than 50%.

3 Likes

Yay Ariel is coming! :star_struck:

Also - please up the content on S19. Double campaign drops is good but not nearly enough! Badges aren’t the only things we need to catch up on!

5 Likes

Maybe only 5-10% of the people on those servers are fighting teams that strong.

As for Ariel, feels bad that very little of my concept made it to the real thing (yay White Skill name!), but it was also only my 2nd concept, so it wasn’t my best anyway.

EDIT: Hi @Loutre !

3 Likes

For Ariel’s friendship I understand Gerald Marlin & Nemo because they’re are creatures in the water but Hector Barbossa I believe it’s her relationship when she was at a ship. I would have been Miguel because he plays music and she sings music

For Gadget’s friendship I understand Megavolt but Clawhauser?

1 Like

Skipped fixing the coliseum glitch again,please fix or I may be forced to quit playing. I’m a loyal paying player and find this unfair that the glitch has been happening for a couple months now & keep getting ignored even in the in game support

Sometimes the friend campaigns are with heroes who aren’t so obvious, in order to tell interesting stories. Like, when Basil first came out, it was strange to think Randall was one of the friend campaigns, but with the story they presented, it made sense.

3 Likes

Yeah Ik that

Its not true. Im plaing on several Servers, and not in top guilds.
It’s every, guild the same.

If u pay ~4m for a Merc and get 3m +x% Gold (atm)
Its not a good deal if u get than less, Gold then before

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney