Update 3.4 Patch Notes

Well, mermaids do exist in the world of Pirates of the Caribbean. So, I guess it makes sense.

But, if it were up to me, Ariel’s second friendship would be with either WALL-E or King Louie. WALL-E because they both like to collect stuff. King Louie because they both have a fascination with human and want to become one.

2 Likes

???

You and your S21 experience—

10M is nothing on old servers with highest teams going over 40M. :unamused:

This is a joke.

More than half of server (ACTIVE PLAYERS) will get punished.

And of course there won’t be triple port event, because let’s make people’s experience in these last few months before end of game the worst!

This logic that people have too much gold while it cost over 600M gold to max a single hero is sick.
F2P will suffer more from this ignorance.

And wall prize improvements doesn’t include boost to skill chips reward, how I am suppose to get 12k chips?!
After I max the red skill new, better OP hero will be released! This is just circle of pain and disappointments.
As it takes like 4 months to max red skill–
:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

You’re ruining your perfectly fine Sign In - Guild Crate - Vip Crate system for no reason? oki.

1 Like

Most players - do they really? Our top power surge lines on S2 are 30M power…

Any update on the status of the ‘Needed’ badge display bug?

7 Likes

While on S1…

So in conclusion, F2P players are not important, they don’t exist in PB’s eyes, amazing to prove it for like 100th time.

So whole surge for MANY people will get drastic nerf :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

Endlich 100 Goldkisten!!!

Yes, most players fall under the 10M level.

It is a low priority bug, but it is on the list to work on.

3 Likes

@Loutre So s1 and s2 get screwed again?. Sorry there is 0 need to change surge. You just want to force us to buy gold deals!!!:we already buy stamina disk power skill point consumables memory’s keys red skills etc. Now you want to stop us from earning gold. Per blue are a joke!!!

7 Likes

We looked into the data and saw that the scaling of gold given from 10M+ was giving an excess of gold that would not have been good for the gold economy. We are planning on giving a compensation to the players who fit the over 10M Hero Power defeated group.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:
Whole surge.
For most players which play daily.

Just change it for all servers and only fights 27-21. Or 1-5 which gives most gold, NOT nerfing whole surge.

2 Likes

There was no planned refresh…

The next one is in 3.4.10

4 Likes

100% of the districts in our Surge are over 10 million power on S1

4 Likes

I have never seen every district with 10M power, although I am a server 1 player.

1 Like

It costs us an enormous amount of time while crafting badges, as we have to manually go in to the many depths of the crafting screen searching for the bits we need. Very frustrating seeing as it used to work just fine. Please reconsider it’s priority!!

4 Likes

Ariel! Hey!

Stitch also says hi there again!

8 Likes

Our Surge drops below 10M on tile 22 - that’s over 75% of tiles being over 10M

Nobody other than the very lowest, inactive members actually make most of their hits below that…

3 Likes

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!
PerBlue listens, y’all. They really listen :slight_smile:

It’s to make a more consistent rotation between all of the shop crates (Arena, Coliseum, City Watch, and Surge) and Contest heroes

Yesss easy chips for a hero I plan to work on

That’s even more convincing.

Interesting

Yes this was needed!

Sad… hopefully the buff to gold in arena and coli will make up for it

That was just funny but yeah nice fix

And who is going to guild crate? :sweat_smile:

Ohh. Lame

Great

Um

Rotations are mostly really boring. At least I can finish with the muppets collection now :sweat_smile:

Hm interesting

4 Likes

I am more and more surprised by the updates of this beautiful game

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney