Update 3.4 Patch Notes

a
I must´ve missed that part :sweat_smile:
okay but tbf 25 more chips to unlock a RS aren´t that much

Does a 6-star Bolt with 3 +4 Mods (which were all attuned) with a level 55 red skill count?

Only purchases that were made were from the guild gifts, and without them, the red skill level would probably be lower at this point, and that’s it

Some people are more lucky than others so, eh…

3 Likes

I see nothing about an increase of the number of chips obtained.
My alliance and myself did not purchase any prize tokens with money, so if someone got 6* with 3 attuned mods and a red skill, then obviously they paid to do so.

5* is the best I did, with one attuned mod.

1 Like

Luck is not a valid argument :man_shrugging:

It’s just not. It’s way too unpredictable to be a valid argument.

I was so happy seeing Ariel as she always has been my favourite until I saw this

What in the world were you guys thinking??? Why are you always obsessed with gold???

I thought, after that horrible 1.17 update, you guys would stop doing that. Especially with the decrease in players AND servers. I guess it is not enough. When will you stop? When this game is finally over???

Such disgusting lie!!!

We are currently 29-30th guild in server 1 and we have that high power district!! It hurts us! A lot! I can’t even imagine what higher guild will suffer from this because you can’t find a appropriate way to balance your economy!!!

Instead of giving players more options to spend, you decide to cut down their income… Such disgusting move!!!

This decision hurts long time players and guilds the most, in old servers. Is this how you guys treat their loyal customers, @Loutre???

Other games, they APPRECIATE the ones who stick with them for so long, through up and down. This game, they couldn’t even care less. In fact, they are trying to tell us to go away as we have been a nuisance for playing without spending

Bravo, perblue. Bravo!!!

Knowing how you guys increase income, I can say this will be a big disappointment. Like all other resources. The only thing you guys really increase is the cost :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Imagine someone sending an inappropriate message to an underager. Now picture the parents going ballistic. How would Disney react? How would Apple/Google/Amazon react? Regardless of how we us adults might feel, PB has to protect their business.

1 Like

To the folks objecting that Ariel has a generic fish instead of Flounder - remember that a generic fish leaves Flounder available to be a standalone hero …

1 Like

for my guild only Sunset Bay (Yellow) have districts that are below 10M. that works out to be almost 75% would be nerf how is this not affect most players…?

anyway i still have to see the severity of the gold nerf…coz mind you, don’t forget the hiring cost of mercs. you can’t expect us to hire 100K mercs against 30M lineup

you “fixed” Surge before then all hell breaks loose before you have to fix it again…just hope this time hell does not get to break loose again…

3 Likes

If this was the case… people who have been blocked and reported by multiple people for same things would have been removed from the game along time ago…. Or people who have filed pictures of things like this to support tickets would be gone a long time ago.

Just seems like there is more to it then just this as a reason for it, especially for how long game has been running without it. How many people have been banned for others flagging posts just Becuase of the person’s name and not agreeing with what they have to say? Is false flagging not considered harassment too? Stuff like this happens all the time, it’s not right, but doesn’t mean it just goes away just because it’s wrong.

All saying people should have a on/off switch for more adult language in pms if adults are talking to one another and ok with language. If kids are involved , parents should turn it on for their kids and couldn’t be changed with out a password.

3 Likes

I think Gadget should’ve been paired up with Basil from the great mouse detective, also can we please get more friendship missions with the Incredibles? There aren’t nearly enough of those. I’m also wondering how Ariel is going to work in combat, is she just going to crawl up like Ursula? Or is she going to appear in a different way? Very curious to see how this works

She’s most likely gonna be positioned on top of her rock

3 Likes

…None? PB have to personally ban people, and even then, they’re more “muted”.

False flagging is nowhere near comparable to sexual harassment and the grooming of minors.

Hence the change? I have no idea what you’re trying to say here.

5 Likes

I am having a hard time visualizing how Flounder could be a standalone character.

The only similar precedent is Marlin&Nemo, who are being carried around in a bucket by Gerald.

So Flounder would probably be paired with Scuttle, like this:

Assuming they added Sebastian as a standalone character, Ariel, Flounder&Scuttle, Ursula, we’d still need one more for the minimum 5 for a collection.
What other TLM characters would you prefer to be added?

2 Likes

Triton, maybe?

2 Likes

I would like to also see Sebastian.

2 Likes

Is he not suppose to breathe or what?

That won’t work.

2 Likes

Admittedly, people who do nothing but complain, or whose complaints strike me as over-the-top or defamatory, get on my nerves as well. On the other hand,

• Constructive criticism is a good thing, and one of the best uses of the forum.
  • Telling people to stop complaining isn’t going to get even one person to stop complaining.
  • All-caps posts are annoying, too.

I understand your frustration, but consideration for others is a two-way street.

13 Likes

Dude, the reason people are complaining is because they are actual players, and this is stuff that affects them. They are complaining because the fact they are decreasing the gold in Creep Surge isn’t okay, since that is a main resource people need to use, and creep surge is an easy way to get gold. Now that they did this, people won’t get a lot of coins now. People are complaining because they want to succeed in the game, so you saying people need to delete the game just because they are complaining about something they are in the right for is stupid. So dude back off.

6 Likes

Not happy with shop refreshes , but Ariel is good :money_mouth_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney