Update 3.5.10 Patch Notes

5vb8co

7 Likes

Sometimes I feel Disney doesn’t want us to remember that Frozen 1 was a thing, every piece of marketing I see has the 2 :confused:

[/quote]

1. The dress is from Frozen 2.

2. Didn’t Elsa get a power-up in Frozen 2? Honestly, Elsa is the only main character whose innate power increased in Frozen 2, so it makes sense that she’s listed as the second movie. Olaf and Kristoff have the same power levels in both movies, so it really doesn’t matter there. Anna, when she comes, did of course get a status level upgrade in 2.

4 Likes

Well if frozen 2 didn’t happen then Elsa would still be in the dress she was in when she first came in the game

If you use Ian or other reflecter… I don’t :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

The sisu .

2 Likes

An easier way to fix this is to make newer heroes worse then their predecessors that way eventually all heroes will be balanced somewhat evenly maybe

I was hoping Elsa’s other dress would come back or they would use her fifth spirit dress

1 Like

Never, Never!!! :eagle:

Glad they are putting The Rocketeer in the arena shop. I’ve been having a lot of fun using him, and now I can get more chips to upgrade his red skill.

Perblue please include yellow team heroes that are good at healing and shattering to make yellow team invasion better

Where’s anna from frozen?

Two new heroes, a stat refresh, loads of bug fixes and hero location refreshes… That’s an awesome update in fairness!

My only negative is like some of the other comments above, the diversity of hero types in each team colour is not the greatest, especially for newer heroes.

I think some effort should be put into assessing each team colour to see what’s missing and make them all equivalent. This could then be used to either choose which old heroes need improving or where the new heroes need to go.

I did think Raya was gonna be on the Yellow team after watching the movie but turns out I was wrong

Thinking on it some more, this “run it through the balancer” thing puzzles me.

Because it’s obvious none of the Sanderson sisters were run through any so-called “balancer” at all–not when all 3 of them have secondary stats that are completely non-functional and Sarah herself may very well be one of the worst units in the game.

5 Likes

Disney Heroes Battle Mode Update!!! December Wednesday :clap: :grin:
1.Raya and the Last Dragon Name: Raya
2.Rescue Rangers Name: Chip & Dale
3.Frozen 2 Name: Elsa

1 Like

Chip and Dale don’t have a friendship with Gadget?!

1 Like

Apparently not. Problem?

1 Like

Sure move him to the VIip crate :unamused:

His time was up :grin: But why move him in along with carl :confused:

Ok but why him :no_mouth:

Hooray :partying_face: :partying_face:

Bolt :money_mouth_face:

Great update overall :smiley:

I second this :point_up:

Amazing artwork for Raya!

1 Like