Update 3.5.10 Patch Notes

:memo:

Also, that first post still doesn’t work at any sense.

Definitely what is needed and enough for some heroes, but why PB can’t just understand this? :upside_down_face:

What I was trying to say is, do you that Luca characters might come to the game before 2021 is over? Of course I know your answer but from a logical standpoint. Maybe Encanto?

1 Like

That movie is barely coming out and iirc it takes about 6 months to develop a character meaning that it’d make sense for these characters to appear starting in May of next year.

Though, it’s possible for this to take longer as evidenced by Raya barely coming now due to designer shortages.

5 Likes

I want to clarify that we don’t necessarily mean that only stat buffs are the only answers, what we technically want are refreshes with support buffs for other characters or the Hero Balance and Combat Changes, and you at PerBlue has been able to do this before so it isn’t impossible in theory :-).

While of I understand that might not be possible before the new Designers are more trained, but once the new Designers are trained and PerBlue stabilizes after a fair amount at PerBlue’s employees moved on I imagine doing either the Refresh together with Support Buffs or the Hero Balance and Combat Change would be possible again.

As for the Balancer, there are technically 28 for each 4 week rotation, so that could mean 28 stat buffs in theory if 1 character stat chance check takes around a day, or at least like 4 stat buffs as in 1 stat buff per week.

4 characters getting stat buffs would likely be more realistic and I know that, the 28 stat buff thing was just theoretical :-).

As far as making sure nothing breaks I assume you mean like bugs or glitches, or do you mean like broken power wise?

I think for most older characters like from 2018 and 2019 who hasn’t been refreshed I think wouldn’t break if they at least got a 50% stat buff in terms of HP, Basic Damage and Skill Power, or at least HP especially as older characters can have a problem with being able to do something as they might be Flinched by new character before they are able to do any skills or at least not necessarily past the Green skill.

I don’t think many play Disney Heroes for Power Creep specifically, most play for the characters specifically as they to many are beloved characters. Disney Heroes don’t have only original characters like PerBlue’s old game DragonSoul, which could more so easily let old characters stay outdated as they don’t have any prior emotional attachments.

In Disney Heroes case however that’s not the same as people would prefer to use their favorite characters, but aren’t necessarily able to as they are too weak against the new characters. It can likely be disheartening for some players and among new players may cause them to leave as they basically can’t use their favorite characters as they would like.

Many games add new versions of a character like the card or medal games like Kingdom Hearts Union X which makes it easier to still be able to use characters one like as they have been updated indirectly through getting a new medal/card version, but for Disney Heroes there are only 1 of each character so that’s the issue and that makes Disney Heroes situation more unique.

Basically what we say, we would like to play the characters we like character wise and not necessarily the new characters that get added as they might not be favorites of us :-).
Refreshes and Stat Buffs are more important as such so that we can keep using the characters we would actually prefer to use based on our own favorites.

A bit long text maybe, but hope you don’t mind Loutre and yeah, wish you Loutre and PerBlue as a whole a good and happy Thanksgiving ^^.

4 Likes

Uhm…

Really this.
I don´t believe that a slightly higher scaling test would perform badly. Still, I say slightly. It´s enough to just compare them to the newer heroes and make the scaling similar but with the old “starter”.

People don´t need balancer thingy or any other machine for that to understand. :man_shrugging:

What I mean by “slightly higher scaling” is that if there is something dependent on a solid number as a multiplier, raise that by like 10% for a test. Then iterate and if it was enough don´t change (mostly won´t)… if it was not enough to make hero more useful elsewhere, try another 10% increase to that solidified number. Etc.

So if there was something something + something something * 1.5, change the 1.5 to 1.6 or 1.7 and give it a go for some time. If it happened to make the hero a more solid position then don´t do anymore raise, otherwise try 1.8 instead of 1.6/1.7.

Anyway, happy thanksgiving (even if I am from Central Europe).

My possible first guess could be Sisu

1 Like

Anyhoo, back to the patch note. Raya, Chip, and Dale shouldn’t be too hard to get.

1 Like

YES RAYA STRAIGHT TO MY TEAM! And Finally Gadget has Chip and Dale Felt Weird With only her

Frozen 1:
Lonely:Confused

Very happy to see Raya and the Rescue Rangers come to the game.
Emoji_Props_RangerLogo

5 Likes

Theory: Chip and Dale only just got released because the team reworked their artwork. The datamined version looks quite different.

2 Likes

And now to complete the team, lets wait for Monterey Jack

1 Like

About time :sparkles:
Would honestly prefer her hat on, but still awesome.

Okay, I guess she can use some buffs, but didn’t expect a refreshed character to get the buff.

Sometimes I feel Disney doesn’t want us to remember that Frozen 1 was a thing, every piece of marketing I see has the 2 :confused:

I just noticed he has the same face at all avatars and other images with no exception :sweat_smile:

Eh. I guess people who reach tier 100 will be happy for a little demonstration.

5 Likes

Elsa buffed… Nice.

Raya… Not what I expected, but okay.

Anna?

3 Likes

Nice! I was actually only expecting one since we just got three so this is great! I forgot we were getting a refresh and I happily accept any hero that needs one. I still need to see Raya but I am happy to have her nonetheless. I wasn’t expecting Chip and Dale to be support heroes but it works.

1 Like

I was wondering when you’d add Raya to the game. I hope this means Namaari will also be added, soon. Chip and Dale are a nice addition, too.

1 Like

Thought Tuk Tuk would be in Raya’s abilities.

Billy? I forgot who that was

13 Likes

Details pls

Yayyyy

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Since when you guys care about Balance? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: We have an old God who literally destroys every one with his lighting at the start of battle before anyone has a chance doing anything :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: not even a max Joy can help her team survive :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Yeah…things sure are balanced :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

zeus can make the screen go dark?
also, reflect is a good counter to this so its not so overpowered

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney