Olaf, Kristoff, and Elsa are in the Frozen collection

No

???

Nope, just look at the patch notes :thinking:

we might get one
probably you-know-who

:man_shrugging:
They will probably be in another update, but who knows

Well Raya’s prize wall gonna be over on Thursday so maybe we will get a new hero before I go on Vacation

1 Like

This is why I was asking loutre. He stated NEW frozen collection. Was wondering if it was a project release in the works or just a bug fix on Elsa. Putting new in the description can be confusing to some. I just wanted to clear this up.

By “New”, Loutre dosen’t mean the Frozen collection is being updated (as there is none to begin with)
They mean the Frozen collection is new

2 Likes

We need to talk about it in the post. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your thoughts.

1 Like

refer to loutre as “they”

1 Like

I wonder if we should clarify this @Loutre are you comfortable with being referred as what? He? She?

Using pronouns with community managers is somehow problematic here.

1 Like

They/them has been fine.

10 Likes

I don’t know why everyone makes a big fuss over it tbh, it’s an anonymous forum :man_shrugging: Regardless of gender debates, They has always been the grammatically correct term when you’re referring to someone anonymous.

7 Likes

Thanks. So part of me feels weird using plural when my brain screams is grammatically incorrect.

So I guess I won’t be using pronouns to refer to Loutre.

it’s not incorrect, English is just strange :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

As an Mexican and by default Spanish speaker…

This don’t help me at all to understand the English grammar.

3 Likes

We’ll likely get some new heroes in the next update.

2 Likes

We’ll be getting Anna by Christmas, if I’m not wrong.

Very happy to see this change made. Will there still be a 24-hour cooldown; i.e., if someone joins the guild 22 hours before a guild contest starts, and the guild gets all the progress tier rewards within the first hour, then the new member is out of luck? Or will that be removed, now that there’s a different mechanism in place to prevent people from claiming multiple sets of rewards?

Adding this to her recent stat buff, I wonder if this means she’s OP or best-of-the-best OP.

Aw, I liked it when he showed up unexpectedly.

5 Likes

They did say holidays delayed stuff but it’s getting to the time that they’re all gonna be on vacation

2 Likes

Poor Billy.dcsL9Ld

Will any of the other “start of battle” effects from non-appearing characters be fixed in heist? I’m really annoyed by Manticore since she can kill all the creeps without showing up in person, meaning my heroes don’t gain any energy for the fight.

Yes, the cooldown is still there.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney