Update 4.7.01-A Patch Notes

You sure? Where is this mentioned?

1 Like

There you go

3 Likes

Oh, OK. Seasons used to start monthly. This is why I am confused.

1 Like

I don’t see why she would be; it seems more likely that she would just be added to Chapter 65, rather than being removed from other locations.

Although I do have to wonder why we’ve got several heroes with four Elite Campaign locations, when there’s still so many heroes with just two…

It’s always been every four weeks. I think the only regular areas of the game on a monthly cycle, instead of “every X week(s)”, are the sign-in rewards and the Battle Pass (formerly Diamond Quest). Guild and VIP crates used to be before the sign-in hero was discontinued.

5 Likes

With the latest rotation changes for guild crates and shops which used to be monthly, too, players, who don’t pay attention meticulously loose track. Sorry, but not sorry.
Maybe PerBlue should switch back to a more consistent rotation policy in general.
After older heroes were featured in different shops they suddenly were transfered to higher Elite chapters I personally didn’t managed to unlock yet. Before their shop feature they were usually located in chapters 20-40. For more than a year I’m unable to farm for Randall chips and red skill chips because he went to a chapter 60+ location.

Only dedicated players seem to remember where to get hero chips after a Prize Wall ended.
Why the recent Prize Wall heroes seem only be available in diamond crates after going through this month long rotation cycles is a big mistery and big misery to me, too.

That means that in the foreseeable future players can’t farm for hero chips in gold crates because newer heroes don’t seem to be elegible for gold crates anymore.
Maybe PerBlue should explain to players those decisions and policies.

1 Like

All the event exclusive heroes are listed in this post

The rotation for heroes from Prize wall to Elite Campaign is:

4 Likes

We’re currently on chapter 65, so it’s definitely well under a year. Specifically five months, since Randall moved to Chapter 60 on September 30th of last year.

The distribution of hero chips in Elite Campaign could definitely be improved; we currently have some heroes with four locations and some with two, and of course we mostly have older, less useful heroes in the earlier chapters so that new players have a harder time accessing the newer, better heroes. I’m planning on writing a full post about the topic in a few days, after seeing how things change with this update.

Another way of stating this is that players who pay attention gain a slight advantage. :man_shrugging: I’m willing to listen to arguments that this is an actual problem worth addressing over various other bugs and issues currently affecting the game, but right now it doesn’t seem particularly important to me.

They do end up in gold crates, though it seems to take a while. I just maxed Aurora’s red skill a few days ago, thanks to getting her chips from gold crates; I don’t know the newest hero currently available through that route, though I’ll try to check once the rotations are updated.

4 Likes

Duff, next will be Perry.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in game…like an hour ago???

We still haven’t had the cap raise or shop change…

1 Like

No cap rise today @Yunno :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ooopppsie… Every time I see a new chapter update, I always believe that a new cap raise is coming

As it turned out, it is not a new chapter :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

How do you know that?

1 Like

I consider it important which criteria is contemplated to put a Prize Wall hero only in diamond crates.
The old rule was if a hero is starting out with 10 chips you could expect said hero to be available in gold crates.
All Prize Wall heroes start with 10 chips but not all end up in gold crates.
Of course bug fixing should be a top priority. This goes without saying.
But since not every player is able to insta max stars, red skills, mods on a new Prize Wall hero it would be convinient to know if investing in said hero beyond Y0 is worth it considering that it takes more than 6 months to be able to farm hero chips freely either by spending gold or hitting an doable Elite campaign node.
6 months is a ridiculous amount of time, don’t you think?

Obviously you are not aware about the situation of Randall Boggs on S16 accounts. Due to negligence of devs he wasn’t moved out of special events for more than 8 months on the former S16 server. During that time S1 players could conviently farm his chips in lower Elite stages.
He was for 4 weeks in the Guild War shop, then for 4 weeks in the City Watch shop and went directly to campaign stage 60+ after.
I know a lot of people aren’t interested in Randall anymore. But I still use him as one of the older stronger heroes. It’s just not fair that such an old hero isn’t available for average players for this long period of time. So yeah, for my former S16 account it’s over 1 year with an interruption of 8 weeks.

1 Like

Hero rotations have been confirmed pretty much for the last 4 months since the removal of Sign in hero

Small changes where made with Challenger rewards, but the overall flow has been the same

It is the rotation schedule
Agent P will move to Elite campaign on the 9th of March (3 weeks after being added to Diamond crates)
Before him it was Duff, like Numi said.

3 Likes

They do, eventually; if Numi is correct (and I suspect he is), Agent P will finally be available in gold crates seven months after being introduced. Which, yes, I do think it’s a ridiculous amount of time; I’d really like to see heroes being freely available three or four months after being introduced, which still gives whales plenty of time to enjoy their exclusivity.

According to the 4.1 Patch Notes, Randall was moved to the Guild War shop at the beginning of July 2022; according to the October 2022 Shop Refresh, he was moved out of the Guild War shop at the beginning of October 2022 and into Chapter 60 of the Elite Campaign. Since you were working on him at the time, I’m surprised you didn’t complain about him being moved around on server 16 14 in ways contrary to what was being listed in the patch notes.

I wasn’t able to confirm where Randall was prior to being moved to the Guild War shop, but I also didn’t see any complaints under any Patch Notes or Shop Refresh about him not being available or being tied up in special events for more than 8 months, so I’m not sure what’s going on there.

2 Likes

I think a next week March 9th new heroes join a battle.

2 Likes

No need to think about it, it is confirmed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is actually very easy. Every new hero introduced to Diamond Crate for a 6-week tenure (after their loooong tenure in exclusive places) end up in Gold Crates because they are unlockable with only 10 chips.

Only those heroes are the ones you can get in Gold Crate. Those unlockable with 30 (2*) or 80 (3*) chips you can only get in Elite or Shop or Diamond Crate.

I’d be happy if all non-exclusive heroes were available in Gold Crates but what can we do…

4 Likes

I want to try New heroes! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

1 Like

This is not the right place for this post
Please create a hero concept in #forum-events:hero-concepts or post about heroes you want to come to the game in #feedback-corner:hero-wish-list

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney