Update 4.8-A Patch Notes

That’s another issue. The mutiplication of stamina needed and the decrease in stamina intake is bonkers.

I think some of the other Disney games (Disney Emoji Blitz, Kingdoms) are constantly adding one or two time events. I would really like to see DHBM try something like this (not trial events). Make and interactive experience with whole new gameplay, rather than carbon-copying existing gameplay and slapping the “event” label on it.

4 Likes

If there would be another double cap raise in the next 4 weeks, then it will be a server merge, and even though all servers are merged, there’s still no end to the game.

1 Like

Maybe Shego instead of Jack Sparrow, and Mei Lin instead of Mickey, or possibly all heroes against the Mega Virus (they will need new advertising for the 5th Anniversary). What do you think? Plus, the tips need to be on how to beat all characters and for those already there, try expanding so that it would include all heroes with the effect.

1 Like

Yeah good idea

1 Like

So could we talk about this?
Or higher-ups or… anyone, really? That´s brutal monthly cost inflation.

4 Likes

I’m sorry that the double content drop has sparked so many negative feelings. We appreciate everyone’s feedback and suggestions for the game. I want to say again that this is not the end of the game, and that there is a lot to look forward to in the near future and beyond. As time allows, I’ll see if I can get the Roadmap thing here back up and running, but no eta on that just yet.

We do agree that there is some attention that could be given to Stamina, so we have plans to adjust free Stamina Generation and the Daily Stamina drops in 4.9 later this month.

11 Likes

Thank you so much for the info. Sorry if we caused any stress or came across as rude in any way. We understand that you take a lot of time for your game, and I really appreciate that.

4 Likes

Thats good to know Samm…
However, forgive us for not being too optimistic given how much we have been let down in the past…

Could the team also look at skill point consumables together with stamina regeneration?

And friendship stamina regeneration as a third part of the bundle?

As far as I am aware, the rate hasnt increased since friendships were introduced, yet we have 140 more heroes to unlock campaigns for…

2 Likes

I don’t think this will fix the issues but at least it’s something. Hope this isn’t the only plan to solve the stamina issue.

2 Likes

Wdym the rate

1 Like

Could we also possibly sneak in Mercenary cost adjustment in CW/Surge? Has been way too high for a very long time. Prohibitively high, one could say.

6 Likes

I have characters now who are behind. the y16 rank. I am very worried that I am behind. This game gets even harder to do.Melien Lee and Zeus are two ranks behind and the others one. I risked my chances and upgraded Statler to y4. Kim Possible to R14. Increase the double event to 10x event before the rank upgrade thing happens. Could there be an increase in stamina in the prize wall, so that you could max the character right away. This stamina would match the current s1 level. Its a pretty good balance. Invasion revamp can also happen to. Rewards are not suppliant. Overall, this is more quality of life updates.

2 Likes

In which places exactly?

There are several ways to get stamina, and all of them are horrible, they give next to nothing.

• War Crates
  • Invasion
  • Weekly Quest
  • Stamina Boost (free stamina every X hours for 2 hours)
  • Prize Wall
  • Get More Stamina (paid for diamonds)
  • Mega Mart

Some ideas below…

War and Invasion

It would be nice if rewards from War and Invasion would scale up exactly like stamina reward from premium battle pass
Screenshot_20230404_174244_Disney Heroes

• War Crate - Possible prize of XXXX stamina consumables
  • Invasion - Tiers 7, 15, 25, 32, 55, and 65 giving XXXX of stamina consumables

Weekly Quest

Change the raw stamina to stamina consumables, so players are free to use that stamina whenever they want.

Each “STAR” should give stamina equal to battle pass, with possibly, the 5th STAR giving double the amount.

Prize Wall

Increase stamina consumables from 2-5 to 50-100.
Triple the amount of consumables from hero quests.

Stamina Boost

Increase the stamina by 300%

Get More Stamina

• Change all chances to cost ALWAYS 50 diamonds.
  • Increase the stamina by 500%
  • Change Get More Stamina event to 100% more (from 80%)

Mega Mart

Increase the amount of stamina consumables to 200-1000, with a rare chance of 2500, for the current price of around 500 diamonds.
(Current amount is 50-60 which is nothing)

@Samm

Maybe change wish crate to give stamina consumables instead of badges.

Also, it would be better if S1 would be getting Cap Rise every 8 weeks, so the team would have time to create new badges, meanwhile S21+ would be continuing on getting cap rise every 4 weeks until they would catch-up to S1, and this way they wouldn’t be forced to have double cap rise every 4 weeks.

12 Likes

This is exactly what happened with Perblue’s previous IP Dragonsoul. I remember at the time they promised a massive content update with a big overhaul but 2 months later they announced that they were shutting down.

Disney Heroes lasted longer because it’s a more known IP but the pattern is identical and I can tell you the end is near once the operation costs become larger than the revenue.

6 Likes

The more pessimistic the playerbase, the sooner end coming :wink: Was always like that.

At the very least they would have time to align the badges well @Samm, cause this:

Is pretty awful.
This is right:
PLATINUM CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST (Y22)
PLATINUM THINGAMABOB (Y22)
PLATINUM PRESTIDIGITATION (Y22)

I am not commenting this since it’s a bit out of reality.
Realistically, the team should have an idea how much stamina they want to give a month (ideally the $20 “crazy good” deal worth in 2 cap raises - so 156,000 stamina consumables overall in one cap raise)
and then decide how to allocate the gain to the individual modes.

I assume right now the amount of stamina gotten in a month (cap raise) is…

= (3 x 5,290 x 28) / 60 + (2 x 1,188 x 28) / 60 + overall up to 5,000 stamina consumables = ~ 13500 stamina consumables.

Therefore, the gains should ideally be at least twelve times higher than they are.

4 Likes

No 5th Anniversary?

7 Likes

Now that I think about this…

is it the legendary Yellow QoL Update we have been hearing for… over half a year by now? :thinking:

6 Likes

Hard to say for sure, but I admit that I hope there are more to it than just increasing stamina.
But yeah, depends on how much they increase the stamina of course.

At least if they do increase the natural Stamina regain I hope they also increase our stamina bar limit.
Pure regain stamina wise we can only keep around 2800-ish stamina right now, so if they increase the Stamina regain then that means there will likely be a worse bottleneck than now.

If my math is correct, we earn about 3600 stamina in 8 hours which means that we likely lose out on some stamina while we sleep. I think it would be good if the natural stamina bar limit got increased to 10 000 stamina, at least 5000 stamina.

I think 10 000 stamina is the fairest if not giving us more capacity than 10 000 stamina, but yeah 5000 would help as well even if we will earn 5000+ in some months anyway if going by today’s increase.

So yeah, hopefully PerBlue also increase the natural stamina bar regain limit to 10 000 or more when increasing the natural stamina regain :-).

2 Likes

at this point it would have to be at least 8 hours worth… but considering you need 6k stamina consumables to just craft badges for one hero at Y26
UHHHH
around that worth should be considered, so 360,000

Remember, the entire economy goes up by roughly 20% every cap raise (stamina, power, stats). I still wonder how sustainable that is…
SEGA Heroes had 5% per level… but it also had only 70 levels (later 80).

Basically every 13 ranks all the numbers are 10x higher (each year). So if the game really intends to be around for at least 2 years, we would have heroes with 32 Billion!!! Hero Power. Dealing at the very least 100x more damage (where even now we have some heroes exceeding 2B visual gap per hit frequently).
Furthermore, we are approaching the “long long” cap, which is 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 (aka 9,223,372,036.8 B, mainly for Invasion bots).
Also, we have no Trillions in-game.

2 Likes

Natural Stamina Regen has no use at all for anyone wanting to optimise their resources. Unless they raise the regen cap to like 100,000 stamina, which won’t happen, then it will continue to have no use. I wouldn’t care if it was just scrapped altogether and replaced with something better :man_shrugging:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney