Update 4.8 Patch Notes!

(On Chef Skinner)

Statler: I wonder what this Chef Skinner has up his sleeve.

Waldorf: A summons from the Board of Health I wager.

Both: Doh-ho-ho-ho

(On Flash)

Waldorf: They say that the sloth guy will be here in a flash.

Statler: Do they mean in human speed or sloth speed?

Waldorf: What’s the difference?

Both: Doh-ho-ho-ho

11 Likes

i love them! I can’t wait! New! Chef skinner? WAIT WHAF!!! I DIDNT expect him (Faints from Proudness)

2 Likes

Get my Lawyer!(That is a line from ratatouille)

3 Likes

Let’s go!!!

That was a great pun, @Samm I see what you did there.

6 Likes

Overrated :cupid::tada:
tumblr_or76yde24h1v79cwgo1_500

Yep, it seems Disney doesn’t like her glasses that heal all allies. R.I.P :skull::coffin:

Good news! Before that, I really didn’t know when it came out.

Yay! d55l91i-9e24e7cd-3042-414f-a4e6-05dc24d0d165d55l91i-9e24e7cd-3042-414f-a4e6-05dc24d0d165d55l91i-9e24e7cd-3042-414f-a4e6-05dc24d0d165 Now I can upgrade him to max.

A Typo :skull:

3 Likes

Welcome to hell. Because Chef Skinner is here, and Flash, is, here, in, DHBM.

4 Likes

Hmmmm…

Sounds promising, wonder what they meant by that. A new outlet for new heroes maybe?

Very interesting indeed.

3 Likes

Man, I was expecting that they might bring back heal all allies. I’m going to miss that.

2 Likes

Well, as Flash was revealed in the patch notes, his friendships will be Dash and Fred

2 Likes

does the team have any information on it? or do we have no idea yet.

2 Likes

In my opinion, this is very underpowered.

Chef Skinner seems like a fun character, just not a great one.

FINALLY

Pretty good patch notes! I am excited to see flash! When will we have more info @Samm ?

3 Likes

Man a lot of these characters are starting to have uninspired movesets lately.

3 Likes

Would love these too… besides lion king and incredibles. Guess will just continue to wait, hopefully next season. (Maybe next prize wall can be zero)

4 Likes

Ahh! reminded me of this. @Samm, can you(or me) create a topic about “Suggestions and ideas”? This is the most effective way to get good ideas from players without having to spend energy thinking or let players creates topic or posts in “Known Issues”

3 Likes

They really should work on Server 1 because it’s been lagging

1 Like

This hero seems boring. The only skill that is slightly better is his blue. But that will depend on the duration

Hopefully his discs will be better. Or else, he is just another hero that will be forgotten

I can’t believe they chose to refresh Maui instead of Moana. I mean, Maui is bad, even after multiple refreshes. Why can’t you guys give Moana some love? She surely has more potential than that useless Tank

Really???

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Btw, you said last time we would have some more perks to spend influence on. I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere in this patch note. Did you forget about them? Or are they “coming soon”? Again?

3 Likes

Tell me about it
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I thought he’s not coming till Pixar Month. But Does Pixar Month have both March and June?

3 Likes

@Samm some info would be appreciated about the plans for:

• Yellow QOL improvements
  • Collections to be added (announced on Roadmap in December already)
  • Guild perks promised after War updates
  • More crate opening options (getting 1000s of crates we are forced to sit and open 10 at a time)

Would really be disappointing if we have to wait another full month for these in 4.9… or worse two months in 5.0

4 Likes

And November because a couple of Pixar movies came out that month

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney