Update 4.8 Patch Notes!

It means. Three months of every Pixar Month. So this first year’s of this month is that character since. That’s the point

4 Likes

Oh and whenever a Disney or Pixar movies comes out in March the main character ends up coming in the game towards the end of the year

5 Likes

By DHBM Idea schedule. Correct?

1 Like

And I have a 100% feeling it’s gonna happen to Elio next year

3 Likes

@Samm I was hoping y’all would make Maui tons better by getting rid of the “Courage goes away thing” and making it like Miguel in which his notes stay all the time… would be great having the Courage all the time for extra armor and reality… and I was hoping Moana could at least get better shields :pensive:

4 Likes

Wasn’t expecting either of them… excited for Flash, not so much for Skinner. Come one PB, there’s one hero we absolutely need…

8 Likes

Oh my goodness!:grinning::smiley::star_struck: Where do I begin?
It’s been a long time since we got a Ratatouille character, and I still see potential for more of these sometime soon. For his friend campaigns, I bet his friendship with Linguini & Remy won’t be the most healthy out there, and I wonder what Mary has to do with Skinner, interesting.:thinking:
As for Flash: Right….on…! :sloth: Flash, Flash, Hundred-Yard Dash! This is amazing, Zootopia has returned once again with an iconic sloth! I know this sounds like a hot take, but no matter how many more Zootopia heroes have yet to come, I’ll always be ready for more!:wink:
You see, as a Zootopia fan, each character (main, supporting, minor, etc.) are so memorable that many of them feel the most relatable to me more than any other Disney film.:rabbit::fox_face::night_with_stars::oncoming_police_car:
(On a side note, sorry to be a little off topic: Last month, Zootopia is officially confirmed to have a sequel. And as you can tell, I’m most excited for this, though a little concerned at the same time because I want this to be on par with the first, so I wish the people at Disney Animation the best of luck on this anticipated project.:+1:)
As Flash is available on April 13th, I guess this means he’ll be the following prize wall hero, right? As for his friend campaigns, I honestly bet Nick Wilde will be one of them, but only time will tell.
[Flash impression] “I……can……barely……wait……to join………the…league!” I guess I have to wait at the DMV to get that iconic sloth.:sleeping:
Moving right along to the rest. For the next season, this will be alright for me, as I’m most excited for WALL-E, Ratatouille, & Raya. As for the improvements, while not much to say still sounds good to hear by any means necessary.
I sure do have a lot to say, and I’m certainly hyped up for the most exciting characters yet!:sunglasses:
By the way, Happy St. Patrick’s Day! :shamrock: (Green is my favorite color btw)

2 Likes

I’m excited for both skinner and flash to come and I’m excited on how they will work out

3 Likes

The Mayor is already in the game.

4 Likes

I knew we were gonna get Flash in the game, but I didn’t expect Chef Skinner to join in! I’m already looking forward to seeing what they both can provide for my lineup.

4 Likes

On a side note, @Samm, how come Flash’s skills and friendships aren’t listed? It’s just starts with “hey, here’s Flash” and immediately jumps to “Patch Season 5 Info” and whatnot.

5 Likes

He is the 200th hero.

4 Likes

That’s right duh lol

3 Likes

Aww yeah, time to team up with the GARBAGE BOY!!! XDXD

What about Sisu’s Basic Damahe? :confused:

But joke’s aside, can’t wait for the next Update!!

Alright-y, time to rack up more of her Hero Chips!! Btw, she has 149 out of 200 Hero Chips, just 51 to go, before her 6th and FINAL Star.

4 Likes

Okay then, two heroes announced for the price of one coming doon

3 Likes

@Samm

Will this fix Maui wasting his white skill when he has someone with invincibility in front of him? I’ve posted it before a few years ago and the text stats he’ll only use bite when he can KO a hero, but he uses it on berserked and invulnerable enemies which cannot be KO’d. This doesn’t secure the kill and wastes his ult charge causing him to lose the damage mitigation.

6 Likes

Even better: no price at all.

3 Likes

Yes Skinner from Ratatouille that is a good choice and Flash from Zootopia as well but who’s Flash’s friendship with

3 Likes

It says on wakkatu that flash will be friends with dash and fred

4 Likes

With Dash and Fred I like that

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney