Update 4.9-A Patch Notes

Glad we’re getting our first character from American Dragon Jake Long, Now we need Rose aka Huntsgirl, Fu dog, grandpa, and probably Hailey

3 Likes

Yeah I forgot they both can turn into one animal

2 Likes

I hope it’s some nice start-up to celebrate 40th anniversary of Disney Channel, and there will be more TV show characters added soon, like Gummi Bears, Amphibia, The Owl House, Bonkers, and some more, including expansion for Phineas and Ferb and Darkwing Duck. :star_struck:

10 Likes

That’s what I thought, I guess they had to add Jake Long because of Disney Channel’s 40th anniversary and I have a feeling in the next weeks or so, we’re probably gonna see more Disney Channel characters because of that

5 Likes

I’m really happy that we’ll see Jake Long on Tuesday.

7 Likes

Me too, best character addition in a while.

10 Likes

Yeah I’ll be honest I like the season one design better than season 2 and the season 2 design ends up coming in the game

5 Likes

Yes, l already imagined that Sisu would be one of his friendships but l never thought of Meilin Lee buit it makes sense too.

4 Likes

Technically Jake is half American and half Chinese like how Molly’s half Irish and half Thai

4 Likes

Same here, season 1’s the best

4 Likes

If your right, then we might finally get Monterey Jack to complete the Rescue Rangers.

5 Likes

Fat Cat would be nice too.

3 Likes

Or…

Handsome_and_fearsome_and_suave

7 Likes

Don Karnage would be even better, hopefully one day…

3 Likes

We’ll see about that, and I’m gonna be keeping an eye on Amphibia and The Owl House

5 Likes

Awesome! I love Jake Long, happy to see him finally reimagined!

4 Likes

Yeah man one of the best characters

5 Likes

Unexpected update. And that was fast, I guess this cool dragon could unlock by me. :wink: I remembered that show back then

4 Likes

I have to admit that I never watched his series, but he looks like a good fit for the game, and I like his design. His kit looks really powerful, too.

Thanks for the four-day warning (not much, but still better than nothing); it’s interesting that he’s going to be the fifth anniversary hero. Although I hope the rewards for his event are improved from the previous event. (News flash: Flash’s Flash event had just mediocre rewards, unless you were one of the lucky few able to afford the 30 resets.)

Good to know I won’t have to wait until midday, or have to update the app.

I hope not, as that would be extremely punishing to newer and lower-ranked players.

4 Likes

Yeah man so nostalgic and it was one of my childhood show

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney