Update 4.9-A Patch Notes

No way it’s Jake long! I’m going to see if luz or Sprig come

8 Likes

Now this makes me want to rewatch it.

4 Likes

Tron is from the '80s, actually, and I’d say that those three characters (and Kevin Flynn) are a lot more well-known to anyone born before 1990 than Jake Long is. It’s a generational thing.

3 Likes

Other characters reference Disney.

2 Likes

So cool! Never watched the show, but I agree that he would have been better buffer. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Whoa, cool! I’ve actually never heard of American Dragon before, is it a TV series or movie (& is it on Disney+)?:thinking: (Edit: It’s a series)
Anyway, this looks cool alright. So when you say ‘Flash Event,’ does that mean there will be more hero chips for Flash as rewards, or is it for Jake (or both)? That’s my question.
Everything else looks nice, including a new chapter (and I hope certain obstacles like Ariel or ESPECIALLY Madam Mim DON’T appear as creeps when I’m doing some new levels).
With all that said, this is some pretty good patch notes overall!:+1:

3 Likes

Finally!!! Another character from the Disney TVA collection! People all want characters from different shows made by Disney TVA.

8 Likes

Yay!!! New IP from Disney Channel :tada::tada::tada:

He’s cool, he’s got like a frozen sun.
He’s young and fast, he’s the chosen one
People, we’re not draggin’
He is the American Dragon

GIF-230422_060345

Indeed, Many people prefer the design of season 1

Remember Anna and Elsa? Elsa changed the outfit from S1 to S2. Anna is introduced with the outfit in season 2 (and her skills is also there)

So, This is Disney’s decision

8 Likes

What about spinoff shows like Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventures, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and Aladdin the Series. Could they be in game in the future?

5 Likes

personally I like the Prize wall it gives me a chance to get new heroes

6 Likes

Wow! Awesome! Another new franchise, this time with one of the shows I remember watching when I was a kid, American Dragon Jake Long!

5 Likes

Can’t wait! Next Level is… Elite Campaign is coming next month.

4 Likes

We’ll we know Jake isn’t the anniversary hero and we won’t know who it is until next month but it’s great we get to use the anniversary heroes from the past for this aka Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Fozzie Bear, and Daisy Duck

6 Likes

What is a Flash event?
I am unfamiliar with that game mechanic.

Given the significant demand for Season1 Jake, can this information be taken to Disney to request a change in his appearance to what would be preferred?
Me personally, I won’t use Season2 Jake because I am that disconcerted.

To clarify, we have no characters from Tangled the Series, Buzz Lightyear and Aladdin, what we have are the movie characters.

3 Likes

Angel is different. She’s a breakout character meaning that she (a secondary character) became so popular that she became just as important as the main cast and treated like a mascot (or in this case, a second mascot) for the film franchise. Other examples include Genie, Tigger, Baloo, Olaf, and Baymax to name a few.

What I mean is the characters that weren’t so lucky like Cassandra, Mira Nova, Mechanicles, Mosenrath and NOS-4-A2. Should they be included regardless of their obscurity?

5 Likes

I think it could be nice see these kind of characters. But some if them could have issues like for example the Buzz Lightyear ones (because we have a Toy Buzz) but if they found a way to put it. I’m welcome them.

4 Likes

Oh that’s what you mean and to be fair I wouldn’t mind any of those characters in fact I wouldn’t mind seeing a few more Lilo and Stitch characters along with Characters from Kim Possible like Wade, Yori, and Monkey fist

4 Likes

They could say they come from an alternate universe. Same goes for characters from Lightyear.

Dimensional loopholes. Gotta love them

Or even simpler, just don’t use Buzz or Zurg for their friendships.

Simple problems. Simple solutions.

3 Likes

Sox could be worked around, but others not so much.

6 Likes

@Samm

Are both Flash and Chef Skinner now IAP exclusive?

PLEASE PLEASE
These crates are just worthless

Current exclusive heroes:
Abu - Prize wall
Statler & Waldorf - Battle Pass
IAP - Chef Skinner
IAP - Flash
IAP/Event - Jake Long
Challenger Rewards - King Triton :nauseated_face:
Contest - Little John
VIP - Phoebus
Guild Crate - Luca & Alberto
Arena Crate - Cinderella
Coliseum Crate - Mayor Bellwether
City Watch Crate - Quasimodo
Diamond crate - The Mayor (4 weeks)
Diamond crate - Meilin Lee

That is 14 heroes that we cannot farm in Elite campaign after this update on Tuesday

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney