Update 4.9 Patch Notes

spoilers, duh!!!

2 Likes

As we always talk to the wall, because nobody from Perblue hears us!
Refreshes are terrible. And this is not a personal opinion, the main icons of their franchises have not been refreshed, Moana, Aladin…

Out of 15 characters from the collations, only 3 or 4 are updated, a horror !!!

We really hope to see old heroes back in the game, but they do what they want and don’t listen to the community.

Where is Kida? Pooh? Peter Pan?..

3 Likes

Let me guess, another controller with no evasion or tenacity on his own…

Was not needed. Why it wasn´t Kida is beyond my mind.

The differences in Battle Pass will be sent in mail? Or will that just not happen?

Good. If only the “Special” Crates didn´t have an “exclusive” hero anymore.

2 Likes

Well I’m fine with Aladdin it’s a new hero for a old IP we didn’t have any hero for a long time. I hope we can get a new hero soon from another new IP or increase some of the “Wildcards” one.

Specially because the Anniversary is getting closer and we expect something spectacular for it. Because this is special it’s the 5 Anniversary of the game and the 100th one of Disney.

Hope we don’t get a common secondary or less popular character as an anniversary. And if we get it don’t get it from an oversaturated IP as the Muppets or Toy Story.

1 Like

as said above by other…s, it looks like datamined hero will be the special one :angry:

sad reality.

Yes!

3 Likes

My guess is via mail, about a week or two after the update.

4 Likes

Very upset with the lack of pooh refreshes. Was hoping all 3 would get refreshed along with a new pooh character. Instead we get nothing and their refresh chance is gone.

2 Likes

Sorry, meant quick win bonus - amended the post

2 Likes

Oh yeah, Abu is here!!! One question though, does he have a sword?

3 Likes

Be patient, we Don’t work at perblue

4 Likes

Ok my bad and sorry

2 Likes

isn’t this bug in the fixes a completely different bug, that’s just visual?

if the rewards bug isn’t fixed with 4.9 there won’t be any missing resources sent out yet :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Needed Winnie Pooh refreshes one of the most popular IP’s and no one got refresh would love to use those heroes again

1 Like

It’s literally been so long since we got an Aladdin character.
And now that we got 5 of them officially, does that mean we’ll get a hero collection of the franchise at some point? That actually begs me the question since we haven’t got a featured franchise lately, do updates do that anymore? I’m just curious.:thinking:
Anyway, the next season looks alright, not the best but fine nonetheless.
It’s exciting as always overall, and Happy belated Easter, :rabbit::hatching_chick:
And Happy Earth Month! :earth_africa:

4 Likes

I have a feeling we’re gonna get a collection for Aladdin

3 Likes

Any word on the issues we’ve been having with Chef Skinner?

3 Likes

I’m glad Abu is coming and it looks like we’ll have the Aladdin collection now.

1 Like

This is a nice addition, but I think it would have been more appropriate to have had Abu in Aladdin’s skill set. Some nice refreshes, though.

1 Like

Wait… Miss Piggy and Ron Stoppable were revealed to be frienships with another new hero? And who are these Hyacinth Hippo and Figment?

Dude it’s just refreshes,I’m happy that they get a refresh

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney