Update 4.9 Patch Notes

Be patient, we Don’t work at perblue

4 Likes

Ok my bad and sorry

2 Likes

isn’t this bug in the fixes a completely different bug, that’s just visual?

if the rewards bug isn’t fixed with 4.9 there won’t be any missing resources sent out yet :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Needed Winnie Pooh refreshes one of the most popular IP’s and no one got refresh would love to use those heroes again

1 Like

It’s literally been so long since we got an Aladdin character.
And now that we got 5 of them officially, does that mean we’ll get a hero collection of the franchise at some point? That actually begs me the question since we haven’t got a featured franchise lately, do updates do that anymore? I’m just curious.:thinking:
Anyway, the next season looks alright, not the best but fine nonetheless.
It’s exciting as always overall, and Happy belated Easter, :rabbit::hatching_chick:
And Happy Earth Month! :earth_africa:

4 Likes

I have a feeling we’re gonna get a collection for Aladdin

3 Likes

Any word on the issues we’ve been having with Chef Skinner?

3 Likes

I’m glad Abu is coming and it looks like we’ll have the Aladdin collection now.

1 Like

This is a nice addition, but I think it would have been more appropriate to have had Abu in Aladdin’s skill set. Some nice refreshes, though.

1 Like

Wait… Miss Piggy and Ron Stoppable were revealed to be frienships with another new hero? And who are these Hyacinth Hippo and Figment?

Dude it’s just refreshes,I’m happy that they get a refresh

1 Like

I am happy the characters got a rework but seriously why 4 characters it’s the 5th year anniversary and it’s the 200th hero it’s sad they should’ve added a little more characters to have a refresh and whats the reason for Winnie ge Pooh?

3 Likes

In my opinion

Hook-good for damage but needs hp

Helga-good hero with some good damage

Megavolt-needed hp and BD and SP but a good hero

Triton-good for breaking shields

Musketeer was joking about Miss Piggy and Ron Stoppable being Abu’s friends, and I tried to exaggerate the joke by using a couple of fairly obscure Disney characters who aren’t even in the game.
Hyacinth, from Fantasia:

Figment, from Epcot’s “Journey into Imagination”:

5 Likes

Could of at least Given Peter stat refresh too since there are only 2 characters in that franchise but yeah only 4 is very low and none of the Winnie the Pooh characters got any very interesting indeed.

2 Likes

Thought you were yunno

1 Like

Not surprisingly, but he needs more time for Aladdin 🤸🍎

:skull:

The Monster Guy :skull:
Let me see… The Thief Monkey will started on 20/4 → 4/5 and Birthday in 9/5. Guess There’s still a chance to dodge him (about 30%).

Perhaps they’re choosing wrong Franchise 🤷 should be The Little Mermaid

3 Likes

Aladdin I understand and John Silver let me guess they’re both like to steal treasure

4 Likes

Dude calm it down

1 Like

Relax just let them do their work

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney