Update 4.9 Patch Notes

It’s ok. Just for reference to not cause any drama. That is against the ToS :slightly_smiling_face:

How’s the game going for you so far?

This is my morning :slightly_smiling_face: so thank you, I have enough sleep

All we need now is Iago and the whole Agrabah gang (and Jafar) will be here.

Good for you,but just give them some time,I’ve played a lot of bro collecter games and they’ve haven’t been fixing stuff but they try

Okay, please. Complaining about something is helping at all.
Please give them time, it requires patience.
I may not be patient all the time, but I always appreciate the staff’s creative work, and as an artist myself I approve that.

Edit: I may be a little late on replying to you, and I do apologize if you’re already settled.:+1:

1 Like

Is wall-e patch talents going to be fixed in this patch notes??

1 Like

Abu is friends with Silver?

I would have gone with Barbossa.

Both are thief

2 Likes

Just like that Thief lady!

But yeah, I’m excited for Abubu’s Elite Campaign!

We finally have Abu!

2 Likes

The problem is…
Yes it takes time
But how much time is appropriate?

A year to fix a bug that prevents us from completing surge or use two heroes?
2+ years to fix the economy of yellow rank?

We warned the team the scaling is not correct years ago, yet nothing was done.
And now we are in this situation where update 5.x might in all reality be the last update before the project is scrapped due to lack of players and funds
And they wonder why?

If I was a house builder and the wall kept falling over, and I took a year to fix it.
I would not see the next day…
Just saying

3 Likes

PB every 4 weeks be like:

4 Likes

Can you made more often special events and improve Heist mode?

More new heroes means more difficult to upgrade toons to max level.

3 Likes

Unfortunately that wont happen
They desperately need people to spend money, that is why they are pushing deals and making it difficult for people to play without paying.

The game is nearing the end, so it will only get worse from here Unfortunately

3 Likes

However, Stamina was expand 🤷

(at least > Cs×3) :pray:

Cs: Current scale

1 Like

The thing is, most of the problems Perblue needs/has to fix are made none other by themselves, due to lack planning.

People said they had overstocked hero chip and no where to spend or sell those chips. They created Red Skill which required hero chip and skill chips to upgrade. And because they hasn’t scaled our hero chips earning, people lack thousands of them.

This could very well be prevented if they adjust at the very 1st year. Diamond crates and gold crates should NOT drop hero chips for hero we have at maxed star!!! Others game can do this, why can’t they?

The same with Gold and Surge. All was good until they decided to insanely increase cost in 1.17 update, saying that people was hoarding gold. Then because people lacked a lot of gold, they came up with new surge. Then people hoarded gold…again, so they changed Surge… again

People complained we didn’t have enough disc power, they gave us more. The minute we had enough disc power, they increased cost. People complained again, they increased income…again

Remember the time highest chapter needs 14 stamina to raid? It is now 15. So, while I’m happy we got more stamina (still need the definition of more), I’m not sure if they increase the cost in the future or not.

Do you see the pattern? They increase something to help players then see we have some extra, then boom, they increase the cost again!

So, no, I will not thank them for fixing problems they created all on their own. That just doesn’t make sense. And frankly, if only they fixed things faster, people wouldn’t be unhappy and mad.

2 Likes

I never understood what it was, but I love that image of Abu. It gives him this smug and snarky expression and posture. It fits his classification as “Street Rat” perfectly.

2 Likes

Una sugerencia deberían actualizar la manera de abrir los cofres del megavirus y los cofres de diamantes X10 que s puedan abrir de 100 en 100 porque tengo demasiados y se hace muy eterno abrirlos de 10 de 10.
Gracias

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney