Glad Cogsworth & Lumiere are a duo

2 Likes

Yeah me too

1 Like

What does this have anything to do with what I said? :joy:

1 Like

I just saw Cogsworth & Lumiere in the game

2 Likes

The team have already confirmed that Cars characters are difficult to add due to their size

3 Likes
6 Likes

This is different

8 Likes

Seems like a cop-out. We have a horse, a couple bears, panther, lion, literal greek gods that are massive, but scaling a car is an issue? If they can make the tiny heroes from Toy Story or Duck Tales larger, surely they can scale a car down to the right size.

2 Likes

And what would the Cars’ skills be?

“run over enemies”
“hoot at enemies”
“flash enemies”

Seems rather boring imo

4 Likes

I mean, have a little creativity.

Engine blows out causing a black cloud of smoke that blinds and applies dot to all enemies

Use windshield wipers to cleanse

Summon Mater to pull an enemy off the field for x seconds

Trunk pops open flinging a tire iron as a counter to a hit.

But yes, run over enemies sounds nice too.

Just wanted to be funny is all

1 Like

haha, fair enough
those are actually good

3 Likes

Just a few problems with that

None of that happend in the movies. They have to based off the movies.

A complete waste of a character. Mater also has a gatling gun, a parachute, rocket boosters, can drive backwards and has been a fire fighter, a monster truck wrestler and a materdor among other things.

He can be manageable along with Finn McMissle (who has a machine gun, bombs, and knows karate) and Holly Shiftwell (who has wings and a taser).

Beside, why pull enemies out of the field when Mater can just pull them closer like Woody.

2 Likes

yeah but it has nothing to do with this topic.

So Why do it anyway?

It’s ok just try not to do it again. Also I’m not mad Lol.

The point of this is that there is more to Cars than “vroom vroom honk honk”

It took me 30 seconds to come up with something. I’m sure a dev team could do much better.

6 Likes

They can but everything (even this heroes Lumiere and Cogsworth) need to be approved by Disney first before they get introduced. Why you think Kim Possible took years in development?

If Disney say no, it’s a no.
But if Disney say “Must” you need to do it you like it or not. Like Elsa redesign to fit Frozen 2 movie.

7 Likes

Yes, I think heroes only need to be approved by Disney.

5 Likes

I am aware of this. My original statement was saying that scaling issues are a cop-out.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney