Update 5.0-A Patch Notes

I would be all in for a chance to alleviate a bit of pain that comes with it for the 21-25. @Polaris any luck the team could do that? Or do we just need to see the player count drop so the amount is sufficient to merge with 1… again?

And still, there was never any choice for people to show… you know what, there are other servers you can play in if you wish. No intro, no meaningful showcase.

4 Likes

@Polaris glad you’re here buddy

5 Likes

Well hopefully these are made less terrible in the refresh mentioned in the Roadmap…

2 Likes

They aren’t on the roadmap…

1 Like

And the team be like:

6 Likes

You know @Polaris what’s different about @Samm and you Loutre and Nugget (which are no longer at Perblue) is that the three of you answer if we get patch notes or not and then post a gif of the character who’s gonna come or another character as a clue when the patch notes are done, but @Samm doesn’t what’s different is that Samm will post in the game about something in forms in the mail like when the game goes down.

2 Likes

Oh sorry
I just assumed the shops and crates would be linked…

3 Likes

It would be nice if they were linked, but my hopes are low.

Besides, Prize Wall was also not reviewed for “some time”… just saying lol.

6 Likes

Do you guys have any time to fix Quasimodo in Arena? @Polaris

2 Likes

Be our guest! Because the two duo from Beauty and the Beast are here!

5 Likes

Uggh there is the next double cap raise…

And 8 more months to go… :sob:

4 Likes

No way another Beauty and the beast duo characters I like that

4 Likes

Cogsworth & Lumiere is 4th characters from Beauty and the Beast series, with duo count as 5.
Awesome!!! Let’s start party with as be guest!

3 Likes

When will Bellwether going to add in gold create

3 Likes

Bingo! It’s been literally this long since we got new heroes from the Best Picture Nominee!:star:
I figured the Beast would be an obvious option since those two were his servants. As for Bunsen and Beaker, I can totally see what that kind of friendship is like.:wink:
As for the rest, I’m glad to see Flash be part of contest rewards so that I can give in just one more star!:star::sloth:
Well then, here comes the next two chapters that hopefully I don’t struggle (plus I’m tired of Ariel & Madam being in some levels), but then again I’ll do the best I can.
I’ll have my chance to get some my favorite Disney sidekicks while I’m on a family vacation next week.
Until then, wonderful news, and Happy early Memorial Day!:man_pilot:t2: :us:
Lumiere: “This is fantastic! We’re going to have a spectacular time!” :candle:
Cogsworth: “(clears throat) Our destiny awaits!” :mantelpiece_clock:

2 Likes

Happy to see lumiere and cogsworth,tho sadly I haven’t watched a movie so idk their personalities very well

3 Likes

Most likely going to be chef skinners white skill, but it hits the furthest enemy instead.

Overpowered.

Probably going to be insane

Hopefully this increase will be huge

Not the best, but still good!

For all those who said Lumiere couldn’t come in the game, here he is, along with cogsworth!!

3 Likes

I’m excited for them to come to the game

1 Like

Sorry I didn´t answer to this. But whenever a hero is in Elite Campaign or a token shop, they are also available with Gold Crates!

3 Likes

That I didn’t know

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney