Update 5.0-A Patch Notes

Speaking of Lumiere and Cogsworth can Belle’s dad add too or no

1 Like

They don’t care, and it’s pointless to hope for any amount of compensation for those servers. All the double caps are meant to do is get enough people to quit so they can merge into a single server before the game dies off completely.

4 Likes

Wow! I can’t wait to see them!

9 Likes

Me too I am excited for these guys

3 Likes

Nice very nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

We were supposed to get lumiere like 2/3 years ago if I recall but he never came

We’re finally seeing prize wall heroes in shops :boom: only took about a year or so for that to happen

3 Likes

One cork? Shouldn’t it be a barrage of corks?

2 Likes

So super excited for the duo!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Well I am glad these two have friendship with the Beast I like that

2 Likes

So the new rank is for next month, right? @Polaris

And about those characters, it’s not too bad. They’re fine. :wink:

2 Likes

The new style of wording these notes is kinda bothering me.

3 Likes

Which means that update 5.1 will have fixed issues, that must me the following:

1. The ending points for Mei’s untargetable skills seem to be off centered.
  2. Quasimodo’s entrance animations were off-centered
  3. Reduced power for Clawhauser and Vanellope(All I can say is NERF Clawhauser and Vanellope)
  4. Support button not working.
  5. Powerline becomes targetable before “Electrifying Entrance”
    Maybe we’ll be given a compensation reward for having these issues for a long time.
1 Like

OK. The next chapter must have some new character debuts other rather than having none except for refreshed heroes.
The next chapters for S21-25 are a very huge problem. We need to find a way to get everyone maxed out instantly without spending infinite stamina, and gold. If only the team had that kind of way…

Don’t you dare say nerf venelope. She’s perfectly fine as is! If anyone needs nerfs it’s ABU

3 Likes

I’m saying this because they are TOO STRONG to overcome with any hero.

??? Not true? You clearly don’t understand how to handle them. They are actually quite easy to deal with. Wanna know who isn’t? ABU. you can’t freeze him thanks to him being able to dodge 95% of the time at the beginning, and if you do land a lucky freeze? He’d be halfway off the screen making the freeze useless since he’s untouchable! And when he lands instantly invisible before oneshotting anyone with his spit

5 Likes

We don’t need a vanallope nerf

9 Likes

Apparently, when maxed out. You’ll need to stun Abu a time all costs, and debuff him.

3 Likes

Ok, maybe just a Clawhauser nerf; (Po), and (Li), because even when maxed out, he can destroy all heroes in one hit. How is one going to defeat Vanellope maxed out like that?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney