Update 5.1 Patch Notes

I certainly wasn’t expecting Negaduck to get added to this game, but okay…

4 Likes

It’s… complicated. There was an early episode in which one of Megavolt’s devices “split” Darkwing, creating two versions, one that was all goody-goody and one that was evil, and the latter version was (IIRC) even called “Negaduck”. But the two versions were merged back into one Darkwing at the end of the episode.

The Negaduck that’s in the game is from an alternate “mirror” dimension, where everyone has the opposite personality: Megavolt and Quackerjack are heroes, Gosalyn is a sweet-natured girly girl, etc. I don’t know if any of the comics or other materials tried to connect the two characters, but as far as I know they aren’t really related.

From what I recall of the one time the new tiers were accidentally turned on a few weeks back, I think the number of upgrade pieces awarded was just about doubled. So, no, not nearly enough to allow us to upgrade more than a handful of heroes’ mods to +6.

6 Likes

At least we got another character from Darkwing Duck well someday we’ll see some new franchises come before the year ends

4 Likes

Really good update, one of better. So much wonder.
Another TV character too! :heart: Hopefully this trend will continue with Amphibia and The Owl House.

But… guild perks, are they coming in 5.2? @Samm

7 Likes

negaduck-darkwing

YES!!! ITS NEGADUCK!! HE’S IN THE GAME NOW!! I ALWAYS LOVE ME SOME DARKWING REPS!! HE LOOKS SO GREAT TOO!!

THEY ACTUALLY REFRENCED DUCKTALES 2017!! I’M SO HAPPY!!

All we need now is Bushroot and Liquidator and the fearsome five is complete!!

ezgif-2-17bf8b9f6d

12 Likes

It’s a really good update I agree Musketeer

4 Likes

Yeah I too agree that I want to see if anyone from Amphibia and The Owl House will come in the game someday

3 Likes

These Patch Notes are really great and glad to see some heroes I wanted to get a refresh get one
These two things make me happy to see… hoping that Joy’s red skill will eventually work :pleading_face:

Hoping that Li gives allies 5 or more stacks every use

3 Likes

Even I’m have happy Mr.raymond

1 Like

His samm! Love the update, sounds super exciting, but could we get some clarification here on what this means? It reads like it adds two additional tiers to upgrade skill mods, crit, etc.

If so this is a MASSIVE change, and one that worries me from a cost perspective. I can’t even really afford +4 as it is, even having done invasion every single week for almost 3 years.

Side question: what’s the following sentence about max crit stats referring to here? Crit mods currently gain +8 per tier, so with the new +6 would get to 48. Is this just changing that scaling so it gets to 50?

2 Likes

Finally! Is here!!!

1 Like

I love when scratching a chalk board causes enemies to literally implode :heart_eyes:

love to see emotions get love :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

You and me both.

5 Likes

His artwork sprite is just recolored from regular Darkwing. Though his animations are likely unique.

4 Likes

Please give us phineas and ferb for a future summer prize wall event :sob:, wasn’t expecting this but seems good

1 Like

I mean he is supposed to be the evil doppelgänger of Darkwing so it makes sense. I’m more than excited to see his animations in action though!!

6 Likes

This is new heroes or what?

1 Like

If he doesn’t use chainsaw I will be disappointed, I hope this will be his basic attack.

13 Likes

of course it’s a new hero!

3 Likes

Cool. Seems like it’s yet another not explicitly stated double cap increase for Servers 21 & 25, when most people are still stuck in the last one not but a few weeks ago. Ridiculous. And of course there is absolutely no compensation or understanding whatsoever from PerBlue. Seems they’re just embodying the “beatings will continue until morale improves” mentality for these servers. Thanks :+1:.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney