Update 5.1 Patch Notes

MOANA AVATAR!!! :ocean:

@Samm Please make this the new forum icon :pleading_face:

5 Likes

The new app cover also features Ariel.

I gotta say, how far has the maximum amount of stacks of Happiness and Dread increased?

2 Likes

So this is about points accrued not damage done… So people will be maxing in the…what?

Hundreds of billions instead of hundreds of trillions or quadrillons?

4 Likes

Now that’s one thing they should work on in fact they can’t just keep using the same icons again and again they need to start using characters that haven’t been on the icon

4 Likes

I agree! I don’t need another icon featuring Moana & Ariel (the latter which I’m tired of) again. Why not have some Muppets be added on some new icons? I don’t think that has been done before, or was it?:thinking:
I guess I’ll never know.🤷🏻

5 Likes

It’s enough game has 8 of them… no need for them to appear in icon too. Too much all around, something else would be better.

Considering Phineas & Ferb is popular franchise (and don’t make it frozen character for 100th time), why not Agent P, it could get some new players, making dhbm more noticeable in app store.

7 Likes

Update Day

4 Likes

I was trying to say on the APP ICON (image), not necessarily new characters to appear. Sorry, sometimes I have to be specific. Maybe next time.
Edit: You actually did mention “icon.” I mean I’d say SOMETIMES an icon would featured one Muppet or two.

3 Likes

I’ve just updated my game, and now I gotta wait for 1-2 hours.

3 Likes

It’s past 12 (CT), and my update should be happening any minute now…:mantelpiece_clock:

2 Likes

The update is done for me! (it is updating in the app!)

3 Likes

The update is complete!

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney