Update 5.1 Patch Notes

Likely ready for next month, with 5.2, then?

Nice.

4 Likes

Thx Samm your the best

1 Like

That’s good

2 Likes

I gotta unlock Negaduck before I go on vacation next week

3 Likes

Who needs a Cars character, when we have Shank? Besides, what would they even do, that she doesn’t already do, with her car?

3 Likes

I get why people keep asking and asking and asking and asking again for characters from the Cars franchise, but why are so many people replying and saying the same thing over and over and over again?

For those who want Cars characters, there’s an entire section of the forum dedicated to hero requests:

Make your case there, where it belongs, instead of making off-topic posts in the patch notes that just get flagged.

12 Likes

Well, I’ve seen more: Meilin, and Powerline. Can you add those issues as you update the roadmap?

But the thing is that 3 floors is not enough in guild war for me. I mean how come all guild member would ever have a defense?

Well, you could say that this is the limit to us.

@Samm Would you please elaborate on that fourth bullet there? What exactly does this mean? Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Honey Lemon también necesita algo de Power Up… 🥲🥲🥲 también !!!

•_• Don’t be mean

I think it caps the amount of points you can get from fighting big bots? :man_shrugging:

You answered your question. Of course it is about money. But I also did ask for the addition so…

1 Like

It was just a suggestion no need to be rude.

Update day

3 Likes

Time to update, everyplayer!
I’m excited for Jake Long to enter the world of Guild Crates!

2 Likes

Before the changes, every new rank would increase the amount of Invasion Points players would gain from actions in Invasion. With 5.1’s updated Invasion rewards, we decided to stop scaling the point multiplier with future ranks. It just doesn’t work with the feature anymore, now.

3 Likes

I guess this is probably due to the autonomous state of invasion at the moment, with there being no challenge whatsoever anymore after the introduction of certain heroes.
It literally became a case of who can sit and tap longest during the week.

There is no guild “working together” aspect anymore either.

Again, this isn’t new. It has been like this for months? Years? As long as I can remember.

5 Likes

available on the App store

And an avatar pretty old
492x0w

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney