Update 5.2.02 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.2.02

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.2.02 Update! This release features Pegasus plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Pegasus from Disney’s Hercules!

Pegasus

Pegasus is a Front-Line ”Damage” hero on the Blue team. Pegasus will be available in the Prize Wall starting August 3rd.

Skills

Whimsical Whirlwind
Pegasus Cleanses himself before leaping into the air, cheerfully flapping his wings. All enemies are dealt Fantastic Damage and are Shattered for a duration. When Pegasus lands, he gains Basic Damage and Skill Power per enemy hit for a few seconds and stacks of Hardy.

Dashing Bonk
Pegasus headbutts the frontmost enemy, dealing True Damage, removing all active buffs, Knocking them back, and Stunning them for a duration. Pegasus’s next Basic Attacks deal True Damage, Knockback and remove all buffs from enemies hit.

Take Flight
Pegasus flies through all enemies, dealing Normal Damage to each enemy and reducing their Movement and Attack Speed by a percentage for a few seconds. When Pegasus returns to his side of the battlefield, he gains Movement and Attack Speed for a few seconds alongside stacks of Determination per enemy hit.

While using this Skill, Pegasus is untargetable and immune to Disables.

Full of Adventure
When Pegasus uses a stack of Determination, he Cleanses himself, heals some HP, deals more damage to enemies that have any active buffs or debuffs, then gains Armor and Reality for a few seconds.

Pegasus can activate this Skill once every few seconds, after a cooldown.

Valiant Steed
Whimsical Whirlwind now reduces all enemies’ Armor and Reality by an amount, alongside their Basic Damage and Skill Power by a percentage for a duration.| Take Flight now removes all active buffs on the enemy team and applies stacks of Weakness. When Pegasus removes a buff with any of his Skills, he gains a Shield for a percentage of his Max HP for a few seconds.| Each time Pegasus deals True Damage, he gains Reflect for a duration.

Pegasus can gain Reflect this way once every few seconds.

+True Damage to Dashing Bonk

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Reflect is applied to heroes
  • Stat Buff: +Armor
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Damage Ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Shield

Friendships

• Hercules
  • Maximus

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

Bug Fixes

Please note that we’re continuing to implement fixes for hero skills, and app performance. If you know of any in-game bugs, please submit a support ticket.

• Resolved an issue with Abu’s Precise Buff causing it not to trigger correctly

Content Adjustments

Please note that new chapters are available!

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Chapter 71: “Look Homeward” NEW!
    • Elite Campaign features: Miss Piggy, Colette, Peter Pan, Rapunzel, “Timon & Pumbaa”, “Kristoff & Sven”, and Megavolt

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Chapter 64: “City Cinder” NEW!

• Elite Campaign features: Nick Wilde, Gonzo, Rex, Robin Hood, Maui, “Huey, Dewey, & Louie” and Oogie Boogie
  • Chapter 65: “Tech Team Time” NEW!

• Elite Campaign features: Kim Possible, Felix, Captain Hook, WALL-E, Anger, Genie, and Mushu

This is a server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, July 25th, 2023.

33 Likes

I don’t want to be THAT guy but @Samm shouldn’t we get a cap increase with the new chapters or this is a chapter without one?

10 Likes

Is max team level on the servers also increasing?

3 Likes

Those aren’t new chapters right?

Cause we did have quite a few times that the heroes that were in a certain chapter were updated.

But I’m surprised we didn’t have the cap raise. Thought it was already this week, but might be next week.

5 Likes

probaply not

2 Likes

For server 1 “Look Homeward” is new. The last chapter was 70 in that server.

5 Likes

Let me check chapters 64 and 65 for Server 21 then…

Oh I see they are actually new. So that must then mean cap raise

@Samm could you add that maybe to the Patch Notes too? That would make it more clear, certainly because we have had also updates were heroes changed in chapters. People might overloop the cap raise.

6 Likes

Does mention “NEW”
@Samm No cap increase, no badge rank increase?

5 Likes

Uninteresting.

???

Precise as a whole doesn’t work, and Abu doesn’t have precise on his own…, what is this bug fix?

No Y30? Also, in-game next chapter isn’t visible, and this is only server update… weird.

9 Likes

Nice! We got another Hercules character!

7 Likes

Another horse is coming to the game.

1 Like

I’ve been wating for Pegasus to come and now he’s coming

3 Likes

I can see :eyes:

6 Likes

Pegasus? Why them? We have been waiting for a lot of new things, but first Sweetums, and now this? I mean, I’m nor complaining, but there’s other people that the community REALLY want to see, like Kuzko, or even Luz and Anne from “The Owl House” and “Amphibia”. I do think Pegasus is cool, don’t get me wrong, but still, please add more Disney XD characters to the game.

7 Likes

I knew they would be his friends

3 Likes

I expect some top tier dialogue here.

18 Likes

I definitely can’t wait to play with Pegasus.

4 Likes

If there is cap raise and it is Y-30 instead of E-0, it will be very depressing.

After only having two Green, three Blue, five Purple and 9 Orange, 20 Red felt like a rut; 30 Yellow has already been a very depressing rut and adding one more Yellow will make it worse.

Move on to Emerald or change it to Black (as in fade to black) because the game is going to die a slow, painful death for those of us that still actually love it despite the Yellow rut.

5 Likes

Hi there! Stepping in for @Samm really quick here, there were a few bullet points we forgot to add:

Content Adjustments

Please note that new chapters are available!

Servers 1 & 13 Update

*** Team Level Cap increased from 380 to 385**
*** Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +30**

• Chapter 71: “Look Homeward” NEW!
    • Elite Campaign features: Miss Piggy, Colette, Peter Pan, Rapunzel, “Timon & Pumbaa”, “Kristoff & Sven”, and Megavolt

Servers 21 & 25 Update

*** Team Level Cap increased from 345 to 355**
*** Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +24**

• Chapter 64: “City Cinder” NEW!

• Elite Campaign features: Nick Wilde, Gonzo, Rex, Robin Hood, Maui, “Huey, Dewey, & Louie” and Oogie Boogie
  • Chapter 65: “Tech Team Time” NEW!

• Elite Campaign features: Kim Possible, Felix, Captain Hook, WALL-E, Anger, Genie, and Mushu

This is a server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, July 25th, 2023.

Sorry about the mix up, and to be clear, there will be cap raises next week! :grin:

16 Likes

Happy that we got Pegasus,he’s a good character in the movie

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney