Update 5.2.02 Patch Notes

@TheGrillFather Thanks for clarifying.

8 Likes

Hmmm… when Emerald will be released then?

4 Likes

Probably after 20 weeks

1 Like

Thanks for the information. We really appreciate it.

P.D. Anyone knows what “Event Exclusive” mean in his profile? I understand terms like “Support Agent” and “Product Owner” but this is very ambiguous.

6 Likes

Yes another Hercules character hell yeah

2 Likes

I’m glad another Hercules character is coming and l think they might as well add Pain and Panic

Yes his friendship with his owner Hercules i like that

I also knew he would be friends with these two

1 Like

I knew it was Pegasus

Amphibia and The Owl House definitely would be welcome, new IP, new TV show representation, widely popular… definitely better options. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

The magnificent winged horse with a brain of a bird is here. Hercules’s friend, Pegasus.

1 Like

Ok I’m so sorry

1 Like

But are they adding the new rank or another +1 for the yellow rank? Me and a bunch of other people hope its the first one!

Wow! A new Hercules character, a new horse! Seems really good. Also, now the distance between the servers it’s only of six chapters now!

1 Like

Pegasus is a good choice

1 Like

Only one fix in the game? That can’t be true. How is that possible? Would PB only do bug fixes only on Big patches?

Is the icon going to change on Tuesday

This is unfortunately how things are now
And because this is a server update instead of a full app store update, the bugs they can fixed according to them is limited.

1 Like

Probably not, it only changes on app store updates

1 Like

Guess Powerline, Merlin, and Sarah will have to get their bugs fixed in the next full update.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney