Update 5.2.02 Patch Notes

Let’s try this again from a different angle:

You hope what doesn’t affect Abu?

1 Like

It’s his Red Skill, and it has the same bug as Chef Skinner’s Purple Skill.

1 Like

when cindirella was not working they had to lower some of her stats and stuff and she was never the same afterwards, im just saying that hopefully abu doesnt goes the same path were they lower somrthing of him. It doesnt have to do with his bug. Im glad they are fixing that. Im just hoping nothing beside the bug changes from him. Idk if u understand what im saying.

1 Like

Another disappointing update … wish color ranks was like war and had off duty time. It’s time for new guild perks to stop being off duty for three years plus already. In the words of Demi Lovato , sorry not sorry.

2 Likes

Well, presumably this is a bug fix for a skill that’s not working properly, rather than a change to Abu directly, but given what happened with Cinderella I can’t say I blame you for getting worried. At least Cinderella is still a strong hero even after those changes, just not arguably the strongest hero in the game like she was before.

2 Likes

Pegasus, Pain & Panic, The Fates, and Hermes. Those were the four most likely characters I saw coming as the next rep, and this was the one I wanted the least. …Eh. We’re over 200 heroes at this point. I’ll get over it.

1 Like

At this point, hero chips should be a guaranteed drop in elite campaign, and also a reward for epic city watch.
There is no possible human way to keep red skills at maximum level with requirements constantly rising and two cap rises every month.
I am not investing a single cent in a game that doesn’t know how to stay balanced and fair

8 Likes

This is the key message
and honestly the team seems to be missing this

people paying to play, are realising that there is no point
there is no balancing and therefore not fun anymore to keep playing.

I know of multiple people in top guilds across all the servers that have completely stopped spending because of this reason.

At the end of the day, they are a business trying to make money, but if you price yourself out of the market, the market will shift to another product.

I really hope the team grasps this concept quickly, because the last 5 years did not show this.

2 Likes

I saw the update in the App Store

4 Likes

Yep

And also on Gooogle Play Store.

This time around, just to be sure, I won’t be updating at this time until Tuesday.

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

NOW it makes sense.

Lack of next chapter preview was just too weird.

Got update on google too.

You wish, you get, thanks.

4 Likes

Did this update just start because I woke up 40 minutes ago and the update started

1 Like

No they didn’t say anything about it being today

1 Like

Just a quick question @Samm if you can. How many heroes are there with Pegasus?

2 Likes

The update is done.

3 Likes

There, there. That many.

3 Likes

@Samm apprently there has been a lot of buffs and no one knew about it

1 Like

… and people are happy.

2 Likes

Nice very nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1::blue_heart::white_heart:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney