Update 5.2.02 Patch Notes

What do you mean, it’s a good Dumbo reference. I mean nothing by it.

1 Like

Ehhh, no.

Yeah, just like 10 other heroes, not unique. They are all labelled as wildcards.

All of them (excluding Jake Long) needs refresh too.

2 Likes

At this rate, sure. Especially with more and more refreshed heroes, pushing them back.

Meilin too. All of them, all.
That’s the truth.

1 Like

That’s pretty much they’re only similarity I don’t know what else to tell you.

I know about bugs for Powerline and Sarah, but what’s bugged with Merlin?

At least one of those is still frequently useful, actually… :eyes:

He’s coming in just about two weeks; until recently, that’s how far ahead of time PerBlue normally announced the new Prize Wall hero. :man_shrugging:

It’s a bug. Do you think it’s fair for people who worked on heroes that could use Precise to counter Abu, only for that Precise to be rendered pointless by a bug?

Assuming nothing else breaks, Abu should still be very strong and very useful; there will just be 3-4 more heroes available to counter him.

3 Likes

Really cool work man

Yeah, that’s my issue. It basically makes it unfair to even allow him to be used in defenses since because you don’t have as many options to deal with him since he’s completely broken in terms of function and it then makes him too overpowered since his main counter(s) simply doesn’t work. Abu can stay the way that he is in terms of his abilities, but Precise not working just make him way too ridiculous to deal with since he basically goes perma-invisible at a certain point. Abu being strong because of a bug and it being considered a “nerf” is a bit ridiculous, it HAS to happen.

1 Like

That’s not how its usually done. Stop acting as if you are the only one who knows every everything. They usually dont do it while a hero is still on prize wall they do it right after but anyways> Blockquote

im not talking about the bug why are you acting so entitled? im saying I hope it doesnt affects him. it wouldnt be fsir for those who have him high. one way or another someone is gonna suffer the concequence

Your right,if people have Abu at a very high rank and the bug “ruins”(probably wont be)Abu,then people would be mad and be outraged

1 Like

Well I guess Pegasus is the last of the Hercules characters to enter the game or Maybe Pain and Panic depending if they come or not

1 Like

If you review the Prize Wall heroes for the past year plus (a convenient post for this is the Chronological Hero Release Guide list), you’ll see that while the previous five heroes were all announced in patch notes within a week of their Prize Walls, before that it was common for heroes to be announced two (or more!) weeks before the start of their Prize Walls.

Then what are you talking about?

1 Like

Mich is saying she hopes that it doesn’t ruin Abu aka making him bad,that’s my guess

1 Like

Is this heroes unlock for prize wall?

*she im not a he

Yay Pegasus!!

And it’s fixed

1 Like

Umm is this heroes come to prize wall?

It says it right below the picture of Pegasus. Yes, he is going to be the Prize Wall hero starting August 3rd.

*They

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney