Update 5.2 Patch Notes

:woman_facepalming:

That is not enough.

Just delete these useless crates already!

18 Likes

And maybe make down on this game too. But if might happen that announced. It’ll happen

2 Likes

And for this. Best pick that ever more!! :grin:

5 Likes

Well that’s one thing I can agree on

This will be the 2nd muppet being added this year, after Statler & Waldorf.

The Muppets are now tied with The Incredibles with 9 heroes.

1 Like

And Zootopia

1 Like

You’re right!

The Incredibles has 9 heroes, which has Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Violet, Jack Jack, Frozone, Syndrome, The Underminer, and Voyd, and Zootopia also has 9 heroes, which has Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Yax, Chief Bogo, Finnick, Clawhauser, Mr. Big & Koslov, Mayor Bellwether, and Flash.

3 Likes

The Guild Perks did get pushed to 5.3 unfortunately :frowning_face:

7 Likes

But we need more!

1 Like

No we don’t sure there’s a lot of characters from that franchise but they gotta stop adding more heroes from that franchise because it’s too much

2 Likes

We need more characters from Zootopia, Kim Possible and the muppets!

Kim Possible I agree on but Zootopia and The Muppets no

2 Likes

I see and thanks for answering Samm, appreciate it :-).

Well, hopefully the pushing of the Guild Perks means that the Guild Perks are getting a more substantial refresh than originally intended.
Like increasing the Team XP Doubling to level 200 instead of being at 100 still.

But yeah, hope it is going well at PerBlue :-).

3 Likes

No.

We already got more than enough.

2 Likes

Yes, our ninth Muppet, kind of excessive when there’s still several worthy franchises with 0-2 heroes in the game. But given how many players are asking for 8+ heroes from franchises that they like, I can’t really be upset by this either.

Anyway, he does look potentially fun, and hopefully strong without being quite as OP as a couple of recent additions. coughJakecoughNegaduckcough Kermit and Mr. Big & Koslov seem to be good choices for his friendships as well.

A good selection of franchises for the patch season; hopefully the increased and added stats can make some sadly outdated heroes relevant again. (I, for one, would love to use Gonzo with a speed boost or two; endless chicken stampede!)

Mmhmm. However reliable and accurate it’s said to be, assume that it’s about 50% as reliable and accurate. Murphy’s Law runs rampant in software. Hopefully you’ll wind up reviewing fewer moderation actions than you’ve had reports in the past, but I’m skeptical of how much time this will end up saving.

Thank you! This is a very promising QoL change indeed, and I look forward to testing it out.

I appreciate this update, although to be honest most of those items needed to be increased five-fold, not merely doubled.

Lots and lots and lots of bug fixes, though mostly related to Patch problems; still, that’s progress.

That’s got to be one of the oldest existing bugs in the game, but on the plus side it didn’t affect gameplay any, at least.

Is this related to the issue where the Invincible boost (and other boosts) inevitably wears off too soon?

Hmm, normally new Challenger heroes also get some sort of stat buff, though I have to admit that I can’t recall if Kida got one with the Atlantis patch season.

Anyway, a promising hero, some nice QoL changes, lots of bug fixes, so overall a good update.

5 Likes

is there no refreshment for Kida even tho she will be the new challenger ssn?

3 Likes

Stop killing game and add new franchises or expand the ones with 1-2 characters.

Stop adding Muppets and other franchises with already expanded “cast”. This is 2nd Muppet this year, it’s sick. :face_vomiting:

Where is Encanto? Ratigan? Cruella? Oliver & Dodger? Kenai & Koda? Amphibia? The Owl House?
Hmmm

7 Likes

I just think that PB is giving us C-list and D-list characters. I really want better, more well known heroes instead of Sweetums. Like why Sweetums when Cruella de Vil isn’t in the game?? :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly like this is the kind of stuff I hate that annoys me like we need new franchises

4 Likes

As Kira speculated, hopefully this means we’ll be getting a substantial and useful overhaul for them, rather than just tweaks to the consumable perks or some such.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney