Update 5.2 Patch Notes

And this heroes concept is what character

2 Likes

It’s on Tuesday and I call this the worst update of the year so far

3 Likes

They make money off whales, whales don’t know these shows, so why add these when they know Muppets etc.

1 Like

I been here since the worldwide release. Nothing would be worse that the release of Darkwing Duck. Those Patch Notes announced a lot of horrible things.

1 Like

Sweetums running into the battle! never too late. Sweetums is joining the battle! :running_man: reach your friends to need help!

2 Likes

Also
 Sweetums the character lost in the data for long months

(I knew the team would pair it with Muppets Patch)"

1 Like

Another Muppets character huh is this the last hero for the Muppets

This better be because I don’t wanna see another character from The Muppets

1 Like

I wouldn’t be mad if we get another muppet

What does his picture art look like

His a very interesting character for the game, I can’t wait to see him in game.

2 Likes

Excuse me, a certain parrot and imps would like to speak to you.

4 Likes

And Pegasus

3 Likes

Anniversary event when?

It just past

yikes there’s more spam comments in here already than people in the game who use Saved Lineups

lots of bug fixes is good, but was there any patch talent that wasn’t broken? :upside_down_face:

disappointing that Guild Perks have been pushed back to
 ahem, 5.3
 :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

None of the ones that are being “fixed” even exist on any character at all, at least so far.
So that’s a confusing part :joy:

4 Likes

While I already wrote another comment to you, this is something I would like to at least bring up so others see, but I hope you can answer if possible Samm.

I find it strange that Disney isn’t seemingly all that willing to letting Disney Heroes have access to newer franchises/movies. That said, really happy that we got Jake Long and hope we get more similar interesting characters in the future :-).
However, what puzzles me is that Disney Sorcerer’s Arena and Disney Mirrorverse has access to newer franchises and movies first, especially Disney Sorcerer’s Arena seem to get first priority.

While not meant bad of course to anyone at PerBlue or Disney, however logically Disney being so limited with what characters Disney Heroes can seemingly get hurts Disney Heroes long term wise.
And characters with low character appeal and recognition and less likely to bring in new/old players, so overall Disney Heroes is at a disadvantage long term wise by getting characters with lower character appeal and recognition.

It is true that any characters that is S/S+ will be invested in if seen as good enough, however once they are out of the meta they have to rely on character appeal and recognition more s to generate revenue likely.

That said, don’t think people here necessarily mind older franchises/characters like Jake Long or similar, so there are options beside new franchises if Disney are less likely to approve of those than older franchises.

Even if Disney Heroes can’t get the new first exclusivity like Disney Sorcerer’s Arena, I would recommend focusing on being the game with a lot of unique franchises as that can help make the game more interesting to play for us players.

Hope you don’t mind my long write-ups, just want to help if I can as I want Disney Heroes to prosper :-).

5 Likes

Moon Girl isn’t going to happen.
Not if Marvel has anything to say about it.

bro muppets is PEAK???

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney