Update 5.2 Patch Notes

Sweetums is awesome! And so are the refreshes!

1 Like

Yes of course

This needs a loads of changing. Instead, this is more right. This needs a ultra heavy increase according to me. You literally gamble you money away. So lets our players a feeling of satisfaction.

. 12x more Hero Chips to max red skill level.

. 34,500 Badge Tokens is pretty bad. 34,500 times 700X multiplier is 2,

. Gold was like 19.01 Million for example. 19.01 million times 150X multiplier is 2,851,500,000 Billion gold. The money from the current wish I did wrong, but this is fine. I did this the new players need a lot of money, and current top people have the entire roster if characters to work on.

. Change to Yellow xp drinks. Maybe about 400.

. I found about 54,165 mod upgrade and this is the worst. 54,165 times 140x multiplier is 7,583,100 mod upgrade.

Any issues with this. It can increase reputation with players.

Maybe itā€™s was a bit harsh there? just saying, I donā€™t want to be rude about it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m really excited to see how the refresh turns out for Megara, Hercules, Ursula and Miss Piggy, they really needed it.

However (and no hate to Muppets fans) was this new character really considered before all the highly requested characters like Enchantoā€™s, the princes, Star, Cruella, etc? :sweat_smile: Itā€™s just an odd pick for me

1 Like

I donā€™t think ryder is a ā€œjerkā€ nor do I think they are ā€œattacking the devsā€ They said their honest opinion about the update there is no need to silence them.

2 Likes

@Samm do you consider where this all goes?

You guys made LAST 2 Trial events with NO DAILY RESET for all players.

So, Trials can do only who pay. Well done!
Better to shut down the game or to give some other bussisman to lead it equal for all.

1 Like

As you see, they are rushing and that leading to shut down the game in next year. Stay tuned and you will see how much will stay full active in 5 months.

1 Like

Iā€™ve looked at the latest Bug Fixesā€¦and nothing in regards to both Sarah Sanderson and Powerline? :confused:

On topic, bring in Sweetie Belle!!

2 Likes

To be fair to Knight_Ryder, they havenā€™t attacked the devs or even PerBlue in general in this thread, despite their negativity towards this character. As much as I think theyā€™re exaggerating matters, IMHO attacking them isnā€™t the best response. Iā€™d rather try to lighten the mood of the thread instead of having it get mired in negativity.

10 Likes

I mean, who are we to blame that the trial events are deals in disguise? :man_shrugging:

F2Ps can hardly ever get that much stamina (guess why, stamina is given in very small amounts)ā€¦ and for P2P/P2W it is just whether I want to exchange stamina (BOUGHT) for other resources.

Free To Play players have a hard time playing forā€¦ well, since the beginning really. No one ever did the right balancing so that paying players do get an advantage, albeit a small oneā€¦ not like 5x the progress for a $20.

3 Likes

These trial events are still significant. Yes, resets could be cheaper. Yes, daily resets should remain. Yes, the lack of a raid button is painful. But in this situation, these trial events are still good, and hopefully, they will be a new norm and be a weekly thing just like contests, or at least every 2 weeks.

6 Likes

Cool. Canā€™t wait for this :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Not a bad update overall.

Mostly looking forward to see Bunsen/Beaker and Swedish Chef become good again, especially since theyā€™ve been rotting away at the bottom.

Hercules too, I can bet is going to become very meta since pairing him up with certain top heroes will make his team almost un-killable.

2 Likes

Elemental characters for when? Ty.

1 Like

Wonā€™t let me insert images or gifs, u know why brothaā€™?

1 Like

Your a nice comer so it will take some time for you to insert pictures and gifs,once your name turns blue then you can post pictures and gifs

1 Like

ŠšŃ€ŃƒŃ‚Š¾ Š¾Ń‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ ŠŗрутŠ¾ я Š¶Š“Š°Š» Š½Š¾Š²Š¾Š³Š¾ Š³ŠµŃ€Š¾Ń

1 Like

they appear in the future

Idk I not sure

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney