Update 5.3 Patch Notes

No they didn’t

2 Likes

Happy early birthday

2 Likes

When you post the future heroes last mouth and Meet the Robinsons wasn’t supposed come until next year 2024 by instead you choose this are you kidding me

1 Like

Oh… I just feel this way as the ghost witch seeing her ghosts get defeated by Pac-man too many times. I’d predict Goob will suffer the consequences from Ms. Franny, or Shego for that matter in the game.

1 Like

Guess they would add another to get the patch for the Robinsons. After all, that was just one little slip.

1 Like

I was expecting Kuzco from The Emperor’s New Groove to be in the next prize wall, but this isn’t bad either.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking the same but it wasn’t him but that’s okay at least it was a good choice to add Meet the Robinsons

1 Like

Yes they did!

1 Like

For the last time they did not!!

2 Likes

You know what you’re right!

1 Like

Any news on where Skinner is going?

1 Like

I did see that he’s in the arena crate now.

1 Like

I’m not going to lie. I’m going to miss this.

5 Likes

Advanced happy bday!!
Have fun in the upcoming Prize Wall!

1 Like

I can just see it now.

Bowler Hat Guy: (after taking control of a creep) You are now under my control.

Creep: I am now under your control.

Bowler Hat Guy: hee hee hee hee

Creep: hee hee hee hee…

Bowler Hat Guy: Stop laughing!

Creep: Stop laughing.

Bowler Hat Guy: Don’t repeat everything I say!

Creep: I won’t repeat everything you say.

Bowler Hat Guy: Excellent!

Creep: Excellent.

Bowler Hat Guy: Did you just say excellent because I said excellent?

Creep: uhh… no.

Bowler Hat Guy: Excellent.

Creep: Excellent.

Greatest exchange in the movie.

17 Likes

Unrelated question: How does the team go about making the new characters? Like I wanna know the process and how they decide like what the character’s skills are and their animations. Now obviously part of that is just watching the stuff it’s from but I’m just curious.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the team said it takes 6 months to fully make a Hero according to a QNA!

3 Likes

Oh yeah! That clip where the frog nearly repeats after him was too priceless!:joy: Such a hilarious yet memorable scene!

5 Likes

Yeah that was a good scene!

2 Likes

Bowler Hat Guy is one of the funniest Villains and when Wilbur enters the game, it looks like he won’t be on the same team with Violet, Hiro, and Penny (if she enter’s the game)

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney