Update 5.3 Patch Notes

Penny from Bolt. Right? Because we have (if Disney allow it + extra steps) Penny from Inspector Gadget.

2 Likes

Penny from Bolt because Iā€™ve seen a lot of videos with her Hiro Wilbur and Violet, and some with Riley (who I know will be on the Yellow Team if she comes in the game) and Astro (who isnā€™t Disney)

3 Likes

Ok although they wear hats, the rest they donā€™t have in common

2 Likes

On Reddit, this character looks like Waluigi.

4 Likes

Waldorf: Say Waldorf, where did you get that bowler hat?

Statler: I just found it on the street, itā€™s in pretty good condition too.

Waldorf: (notices Doris hovering above Statler head) uh, Statler, your hat is coming to life.

Statler: I guess it does make look a little dapper dosenā€™t it?

Waldorf: No I mean itā€™s flying away.

Doris: (Shakes her claw as she chirps in annoyance and flies away)

Waldorf: Well, hats off to you I suppose. (laughs as Statler scowls)

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a spam.

1 Like

Violet is already one of the heroes that were inside the game once the game launched with Hiro following in late 2018. Penny might make a great addition for Bolt, and I agree for Riley. If anything PB will release her even though the community doesnā€™t want them to. Iā€™m positive Astro is not part of Disney, right?

Hold on I think all that the creeps would say is ā€œPurge the errors.ā€

I think thatā€™s your prediction to one of Michaelā€™s friendship skills.

Wilbur would be a cool character to see in Disney Heroes Battle Mode!

1 Like

Of course he will

2 Likes

@Samm could we please get some info on this?
If not the details of these changes, at the very least could we know which heroes will be involved?

4 Likes

I donā€™t have the details yet, but Iā€™ll post them as soon as I do!

3 Likes

Is it possible to expect them today?

And it will go live together with 5.3, or later?

3 Likes

Itā€™s usually on Tuesday and last patch notes we got it updated on Monday

2 Likes

@Samm could we get an answer to these questions?

4 Likes

Update day

8 Likes

Again you are hurting players on S21 & 25 with a double cap without proper compensation like you used to do in Portal Quest for example.
Top players left the server, every active player is feeling that his account is devalued, again.
Players simply donā€™t care anymore. This is the 4th double-cap raise in consecutive order.
S25 is a desert. Sad development.

5 Likes

Itā€™s been quite awhile since weā€™ve gotten a full update. Itā€™s great to see Meet the Robinsons get some attention & more content in any sort of media for once!:sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

That franchise was on the list for which franchise we want to see next year and now itā€™s coming in a few hours

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney