Update 5.5.02-B Patch Notes

I mean that’s the only franchise who haven’t had a franchise trial,so it is a possibility they will come

4 Likes

I hope! I generally want those franchises to be remembered more by Perblue since they are already in the game!

1 Like

Indeed!! Not sure how they are gonna go about them. If I was to guess, they are gonna feature some old franchises and add a new hero to one of the wildcard franchises. But that is just my guess lol.

4 Likes

I totally agree with what you said! Why skip shank? And also on the rest. Thanks

1 Like

Will they show the improvements of characters skills yet or will they do it on Tuesday when the update comes because usually they show what skills will increase im just curious

3 Likes

Agreed that’s a good idea!

3 Likes

I could honestly see it happen like how they did Rose. They’ll probably add in new hero for the next update like Joe Gardner for Soul or Mittens from Bolt for example and make them a new franchise, and probably repeat franchises like how they brought back Kim Possible in this update. I could be entirely wrong, but I’m just curious how the whole process is gonna go forwards with very few franchises left to give patches too especially with their one hero per patch progress. Only time will tell and I’m still stoked to see who will come in!

3 Likes

It doesn’t count as a franchise. The fact they skipped the Wildcards and put Kim Possible instead means Wildcards won’t be patched until a new hero comes out to make them apart of a franchise.

1 Like

Oh ok cool

1 Like

This update’s fine

1 Like

Agreed! It’s certainly exciting to think about!

1 Like

Me too I love seeing what heroes get added next!

1 Like

Ron refresh :pray: super excited considering I maxed Ron out of pure boredom and he’s my favorite character atm

1 Like

Btw, when will the details for each Patch Hero be posted?

2 Likes

@TheGrillFather :thinking:
Is it today?

2 Likes

I can’t give you an exact estimate, but if not today, then definitely by tomorrow! Thank you all so much for your patience.

6 Likes

Patch Season 13 refresh info is live!

9 Likes

I sent it via email, but it was rejected.Does that mean I can join Sally in the friend campaign?

1 Like

5.5.02-B is live!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney