Update 5.5.02-B Patch Notes

Just read a post above… he can’t be added. :confused:

Hiro has microbots, Yokai has nothing.

3 Likes

glad ian’s getting refreshed, so is shego, we’re finally getting the former meta heroes back

Sally is in the 4th episode of episode 5 of Cusco and Carl’s friend campaign and I can’t win.
Didn’t Sally delete everything?

You said you were going to nerf Sally, but you shouldn’t just release strengthened Sally.
Please remember the Sally incident in the previous update, if you want to improve, please don’t release Sally.

1 Like

Please tell me why I have to include Sally in the friend campaign.

1 Like

They did nerf her

2 Likes

By Wildcard Characters do you mean stuff like Rocketeer, Bolt, Meet The Robinsons, Black Cauldron, Great Mouse Detective, and A Goofy Movie?

3 Likes

Yes they mean that

3 Likes

I hope Perblue does a patch season of just the wildcard franchises!

3 Likes

I mean that’s the only franchise who haven’t had a franchise trial,so it is a possibility they will come

4 Likes

I hope! I generally want those franchises to be remembered more by Perblue since they are already in the game!

1 Like

Indeed!! Not sure how they are gonna go about them. If I was to guess, they are gonna feature some old franchises and add a new hero to one of the wildcard franchises. But that is just my guess lol.

4 Likes

I totally agree with what you said! Why skip shank? And also on the rest. Thanks

1 Like

Will they show the improvements of characters skills yet or will they do it on Tuesday when the update comes because usually they show what skills will increase im just curious

3 Likes

Agreed that’s a good idea!

3 Likes

I could honestly see it happen like how they did Rose. They’ll probably add in new hero for the next update like Joe Gardner for Soul or Mittens from Bolt for example and make them a new franchise, and probably repeat franchises like how they brought back Kim Possible in this update. I could be entirely wrong, but I’m just curious how the whole process is gonna go forwards with very few franchises left to give patches too especially with their one hero per patch progress. Only time will tell and I’m still stoked to see who will come in!

3 Likes

It doesn’t count as a franchise. The fact they skipped the Wildcards and put Kim Possible instead means Wildcards won’t be patched until a new hero comes out to make them apart of a franchise.

1 Like

Oh ok cool

1 Like

This update’s fine

1 Like

Agreed! It’s certainly exciting to think about!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney