Update 5.5.02-B Patch Notes

No bug fixes is unfortunate - hopefully sooner than later.

Fingers crossed for some useful refreshes! Would love to see Shego especially become useful again.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the new refreshes. Hopefully we get ti circle back to toons that actually need a buff. cough Nick cough after the wild cards

Kinda bummed to see Heros that are still relevant getting refreshes over Heros that really need them. But exited none the less. I will gladly wait for a refresh for my favorite toon nick so that its not rushed and terrible!

2 Likes

Nice very nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

A pretty good line up.
Nothing much else to say here.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a shame that the friend campaign is becoming more difficult.

3 Likes

@TheGrillFather we desperately need some solutions for the friend campaigns. They are horrible now and we get stuck EVERYWHERE

7 Likes

lemme get my Notesā€¦
Iā€™m surely gonna be ready for my next ā€œStat Refresh Elite Campaign journeyā€!

3 Likes

Hip Hop Hooray! Duff Refresh!!

2 Likes

Looking at the list of the upcoming refreshed franchisesā€¦ Iā€™m half disappointed unfortunately. The Jungle book one is acceptable because of my favorite serpent character - Kaa. Maybe Iā€™ll start use him again. Heā€™s still a very good hero to me and Iā€™m glad he was mentioned.

The disappointed part isā€¦ Lack of The Rocketeer. I can deal with it for now - heā€™s maxed out so I donā€™t have to worry about him when heā€™ll be refreshed.

And pleaseā€¦ Refresh Shank stats for heckā€™s sake! She used to be top tier Tank character among many other Tanks for a long time. Today sheā€™s easy to take down and thatā€™s really frustrating! Ralph, Vanellope and Calhoun have got their stats refreshed, why did you skip Shank?

Info for those, who want to shut down those, who have right to express their own opinion: I donā€™t care if you flag my answer as off topic. If you can read - first few lines refers to the topic of this thread. Have a good day. :wink:

4 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken, i think every single franchise is now represented with patches. The only ones that arenā€™t are wildcard characters.

4 Likes

Back then she wasnā€™t bad.

Just like all wildcards, wait for next month.

5 Likes

I almost have all the collections completed all I need now is the Muppetā€™s and Atlantis The Lost Empire

2 Likes

Felipe tapia

1 Like

Iā€™m most hyped for Bugs Life and Onward since I got Ian over yellow while Flik was over red 10+.

The other franchises sounds nice although Iā€™m hesitant about American Dragon due to the fact that these two overrated characters are stupidly overpowered, especially Rose (whom I despise her).:rage:

[Please make Rose a lot less overpowered because at this point it makes some categories like Surge, City Watch, and especially Arena & Coliseum feel literally impossible to defeat when it comes to players using the same amount of heroes. Itā€™s like I have no choice but to use the overpowered ones like Pegasus in order to beat it, which feels really unfair and forced.]

I hate to repeat myself several times, but Rose is seriously frustrating me for quite awhile now, and I just hope on some future updates Iā€™d like to have some improvements for many heroes to have fairly equal amount of power (while not insanely overpowered). I recently noticed Randall is becoming insanely strong on certain occasions, which is what exactly happened on a recent level Iā€™m stuck on currently.:triumph:

Aside from my issues, appreciate this new season, and I want to wish you all a Happy early Halloween!:jack_o_lantern: :smiling_imp::ghost::skull_and_crossbones::smirk_cat:

Iā€™m having trouble because the friend campaign is difficult and I donā€™t have enough stopwatches so itā€™s hard to use, and I canā€™t win even if I multiply by 100.
If Randall, Mike, Scar, Chip, and Dale come out, youā€™ll definitely lose unless you have a character like Baymax who can use the opening barrier, but without them itā€™s impossible to keep fighting forever.
If this area is not improved, it will not be a game suitable for beginners. If no character is equipped with friend equipment, guild members will be inconvenienced. As was the case with Sally, we are currently in a dark age.

5 Likes

Do you know how to pin the issues currently in the game, and after each update? So far the issues weā€™re facing were from Sarah, the position of the game launch heroes, and more of the post-battle regeneration SFX. Even Mrs. Incredible needs to be replaced to just Elastigirl, and Invasion merges and splits would help make it easier to promote.

1 Like

With season 13 running, the wildcard franchises is the only unpatchable franchise left. @TheGrillFather may need to give us some sneak peeks of what the new heroes will be.

1 Like

Yeah, and the proposed new Update, is in 2 days!

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to see whoā€™s joining next!

1 Like

Canā€™t come due to licensing.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney