Update 5.5 Patch Notes

After so long he’s finally here
Thank you perblue

5 Likes

I think it’s Dante based on the silhouette.

2 Likes

Boom baby!

No way! We got Dante!

8 Likes

wow im glad we are getting wildcard to be full franchises hopefully the next ones will have someone soon

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see Kuzco because he got the funk

2 Likes

6 Likes

Nice very nice. Love that we are getting Kuzco in the game I wish he was going to be friends with Pacha though oh well I guess :confused:
You Threw Off My Groove :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart:

2 Likes

Boom, Baby! Now we finally got the main protagonist (plus one of the funniest characters) to show off some moves!:microphone::notes::musical_note::saxophone::drum:
I was thinking about him for quite awhile since the previous 3 grooves joined in. And honestly, I’m much more excited for Kuzco for the next prize wall compared to the last prize wall. I say that because Rose was……”eh” to me. I wasn’t really amused by her due to the fact that she’s stupidly overpowered like Pegasus was, and that’s starting to become a massive red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: for newer heroes, to the point that some of them are literally impossible to defeat, which frustrates me miserably!:triumph::rage: This is something that I want to see for improvements to solve these issues, I hope you understand.:pensive:

But anyway, moving on to Kuzco’s friend campaigns, Pacha wasn’t part of at all? What?! I thought for sure he’d be part of it since K & P were a duo from the film. But that’s okay, I’ll wait and see what these two (especially Carl) have in mind with Kuzco.:sunglasses:
As for improvements, I’m most excited for the new splash screen! There better be at least one character from Zootopia since that’s one of my life changing movies of all time, plus it deserves more recognition (other than 9 characters it already got of course) in other Disney media, so I hope one them is in there.:wink: I’d also love to see at least one Muppet character as well because like Zootopia it has a ton of memorable characters, so that’ll be a great addition as well!:+1:

I already discussed my thoughts on the next patch trials on the other subject, so no need to say it out loud here.:wink: And uh-oh….I think I see something familiar on this shadow right here. Could it be….? But I won’t tell you, if you know, you know.:wink:

I sure had quite a mouthful to say here.😮‍💨 And overall, this time it’s about to get grooving! :microphone::notes:

Kuzco: “Ha! Boom Baby! Guess who’s here to rock and roll? Oh yeah, uh-huh! Boo-yah! And also no one touch me! Uh-uh, no touchie!”

5 Likes

Palace Guard: I’m sorry but you threw off the emperor’s groove

(Grabs Carl and throws him out the window)

Carl: SOOOOOORRRRRYYY!!!

Beware the groove.

8 Likes

I guess the laima was too hard to animate or something.

1 Like

I’m so excited, thank you!! I was hoping so badly for the NBC refreshes and here they are!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Maybe. I hope we eventually find out why Kuzco took some time to get in the game.

1 Like

Interesting, these new talents seem much more specific. I wonder if there’s gonna be more of those than others.

Shivering in my boots for this season! Especially for Basic Damage buffs and bonuses for the Pirates :sailboat:

Ouch, this is interesting. Guess we’ll see what status effects stay early. And I really hope it only works on active buffs, cause if passive buffs get removed from early entrance fighers, there won’t be much use of them.

I would say it’s the guard who’s about to fly from the window after messing with this man and his cane.

1 Like

emperors-new-groove-kuzco

Captain Amelia is such an interesting choice, I’m not too sure what they both have in common, but the banter between them can be pretty funny. I hope Kuzco and Carl’s friendship can involve Yzma in some shape or form. The dialogue between the three of them could be so hilarious.

AAAAHHHHHH!!! DANTE’S COMING!! He’s one of the heroes I’ve been looking forward to the most!! I love my little hairless boi!!

tumblr_c846f68a4aeb98ee59a4e20e4d2cc5d5_02892a91_400

10 Likes

Don’t let your groove get thrown off again with this update. Excited for Dante to come later.

3 Likes

Genie: (impersonates Rodney Dangerfield) I can’t believe it; I’m losing to a llama.

4 Likes

Payback for turning people into llamas all the time in battles :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Your thinking of Yzma.

Genie turns people into camels.

4 Likes

It is not llama, weird I thought about that.

He turns people into ducks, ostriches, and turtles, in game.

2 Likes

We don’t need them, especially another muppet. :face_with_thermometer:
Simply too much.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney