Update 5.6.01-C Patch Notes

You didn’t have to go that far

2 Likes

Well, by that far, I mean once, and for all. That is the limit on asking who comes out. It just feels like a closed funhouse.

Does this mean I don’t have to go to the Play Store, to check on any game updates? Just clarifying.

Just ignore them.

Yes

Hi there! This is off topic, we do have a Known Issues for you to post things like this in the future. However, this is an ongoing issue we have been investigating; unfortunately, this is caused by a third party so it’s taking a while for us to resolve. I apologize for the frustration!

4 Likes

Hi there! I’m truly sorry that a lot of you feel that these refreshes are unnecessary. Unfortunately, refreshes besides base stat ones like these, require a LOT of time. With the holidays and the end of the year rolling around, we were not able to set aside time towards full refreshes like we had in the past. Eda was easier to adjust because her kit is fresh in our minds; meanwhile refreshing older heroes require a level of research as well to make sure we’re fully knowledgeable of the kit before we make substantial changes (with over 200+ heroes in the game, it’s hard to keep track!).

We’ll soon be posting a State of the Game post in early December, to hopefully paint a better picture of future expectations related to power creep and hero refreshes. Thank you for your feedback and patience!

6 Likes

But literally NOTHING changed.
These heroes are still horrible, and how we’re suppose to win anything in franchise trials when these C tier heroes are forced to fight Dante, Pegasus, Rose and others. All of this is just worthless and waste of time.

Just extend Season 14 to last until (early) January, and instead of focusing on buffs for season 15 properly buff wildcards and the others. Wildcards especially, not only they are alone but also bad.

4 Likes

Well this is sad hopefully in a few weeks they will refresh these heroes

2 Likes

I understand that. I would hope nobody actually expected extra work during the holidays from anyone :sweat_smile:

What we would like is these characters to still get a proper refresh, even if delayed. Especially when we consider the upcoming Ducktales and Atlantis franchise trials. As much as these heroes’ refreshes were really good at the time (the ones that got them anyway, plus Vinny who was very good even without), now those trials would be near impossible to beat, so many heroes would have to be completely avoided from the enemy lineups.
And even wildcards are only saved by Perry’s recent refresh, and Eda and Bowler Hat Guy being recent heroes.

So yeah, I never meant to pressure y’all, but I hope you can consider giving them proper refreshes in the following weeks :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So, I won’t be sending these 19 Heroes, to my Crossover Elite Campaign journey, after all…
And I was excited for it. WAS!

1 Like

@TheGrillFather The only problem - which we don´t like happening especially with franchise trials, but ideally all events - is that “trash” heroes fight heroes like Dante, Rose, buffed Eda etc.

You should really think about NOT allowing the heroes refreshed in last 3 patch seasons to appear as enemies ANYWHERE.

This exactly. Recent/recently refreshed = high stats, refreshed long time ago/never refreshed = low stats.
And the most recent Wildcard “stat refreshes” didn´t suffice the bold equation since it just was a 20% = to 1.2x or so increase.
While other refreshes did 1000x on stats :frowning:

1 Like

If you guys are busy with works and holiday season, then delay new franchise trials or prolong the current ones, we don’t mind. This is not the first time for it anyways.

What’s the point of having refreshes if they don’t work? All of those heroes, except Eda, DON’T work.

Imagine seeing your favourite heroes in game but can’t use those anywhere because they came to game too soon and now they are being punished by it

We need more refreshes, especially for those who didn’t get it the first time. Bogo, Nick, Finnick, Violet, Jack Jack, Eve, Remy, Pete,… The list goes on and on and on…

And if you guys tell me THIS is the new trend, omg, many will be so mad, including me

5 Likes

These reworks are unfinished. Cant understand how the team even dare to update this and claim these are proper refreshes. I dont want to sound mad or angry, but im really disappointed with this situation.

4 Likes

No one ever claimed that… they are always labeled as “stat refreshes”…

1 Like

We’re not getting rid of refreshes! For now, we can’t do full ones, but that does not mean heroes will never get a refresh. We even saw heroes that were released this year getting refreshed, so please don’t think that we won’t refresh these heroes!

Part of the reason they may not have gotten refreshed “the first time” is because we recognize they require bigger, full kit refreshes which require more time. We also recognize that buffing these heroes could make gameplay difficult for new players who are unable to beat starter heroes.

We wanted to make sure the new Patch season was released so we could give Wildcard heroes Patch Talents before the holidays. This gives us space to re-assign if needed, similarly to Winnie the Pooh and Fairy Godmother.

I have, however, brought back to the team about reviewing enemy lineups in the upcoming Franchise Trials this morning. Hopefully, that will keep the game mode from being impossible to beat; please keep us informed if you run into issues when they make it to live!

5 Likes

Uhhh well, if the refreshed heroes did not have 1000x stats compared to unrefreshed heroes, everything would be… well, not fine, but manageable.

But even at white newest and recently refreshed heroes are always three tiers higher… quite logically.

3 Likes

This is great, but without proper refresh, it won’t do much. Just like Violet, no refresh, horrible talents, she is as bad as before.

Please refresh these heroes, even if it means delaying season 15.

7 Likes

At least good news is it won’t be that difficult hopefully for the franchise trials

2 Likes

They make the friendship campaign difficult and don’t care about new players.
If you make it harder because it’s new, you won’t be able to clear it and you’ll waste your time playing it, so you’ll have to play another game. I think you can understand it if you think about it normally.

I think everyone is saying that the refresh of the heroes is too inappropriate, but the characters that have been refreshed are just too sloppy.

When I got home and thought I was thinking about the game, the usual garbage refresh made it even worse.
I was right in uninstalling it. Pokemon is fun.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney