Update 5.6 Patch Notes

The Owl House is the 4th franchise to be introduced in DHBM in 2023, after Luca, American Dragon: Jake Long, and Meet the Robinsons.

2 Likes

If she doesn’t get approved by November 16. Is there a plan B?

2 Likes

But hey. American Dragon got two characters

2 Likes

Now we need Luz, King, Amity, Willow, Gus, Hunter, Lilith, and Hooty

2 Likes

Nice we got Eda cool and i did notice that Elastigirl’s name was changed to Mrs. Incredible I don’t think it will ever be the same

2 Likes

It’s a strange change but it’s Disney voice and here is the law. We like it or not.

3 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

:shushing_face:

redpanda
alacazam-tada

16 Likes

Ooh 2 great choices albeit isn’t fairy godmother friends with like 6 heroes already lol?

4 Likes

To be fair it’s not typical for them to release new hero info until the week before they are actually coming, so this is still an early preview and it’s no surprise that she isn’t quite finished yet.

I’m sure her stats will still be finalised the morning of the prize wall as is the norm now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Eda is 100% confirmed the next hero!

13 Likes

Also did that in DSA, and formerly in DMK. But she also called “Mrs. Incredible” in the Disney Infinity series.

2 Likes

Why the change in 4th patch for FGM and Pooh? Have many been complaining?

2 Likes

There has been negative feedback about it, and after reviewing with the team, we agreed we want to revisit it. For now, heroes with Fruitful Revenge will be reassigned these different 4th talents.

9 Likes

I wonder if Eda will be in new game icon :thinking:
Would be more recognizable for new players and TOH fans.

3 Likes

What team trail is she in yellow trail Red or Blue trail

3 Likes

Found the 4th patch a bit troublesome in some events/game modes where you have limited toons available. But generally most I have talked to found it useful.

Guess it is good that you listen when people complain though :blush:

2 Likes

Amazing! Eda from The Owl House (2020-2023) will join the battle! and 1st character are debut.:owl::house:

2 Likes

Ban Fruitful Revenge. It’s unfun.

1 Like

Owl house fans are very happy to see her in DHBM!

17 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney