Update 5.6 Patch Notes

Did you not want any bonus 3* rewards from those events? :man_shrugging: Because the patch talent made that all but impossible…

PB aren’t changing it because the players gave negative feedback, they are changing it because they made a pretty big oversight in it’s design & implementation (which resulted in said negative feedback)

2 Likes

Who is her friendship will be

2 Likes

Will this help any with lag or is the impact of it negligible anyway?

1 Like

I mean this is a nice change, but I really hope someday it will just be possible to remove the caps on stamina entirely.

(Ideally set it to 999999999 and not show it after the / - it would empty a bit of space)

Let’s see how those rescales change the economy…

2 Likes

I’m so exited for when Cory from Cory in the house is added

2 Likes

Não faço a menor idéia de quem seja essa personagem :unamused:

I think it would be great if we have “promote to Emerald rank” mission in Prize walls that offers tremendous rewards since it’ll now be possible to promote a hero to Emerald within the period of the event without spending extra resources.

2 Likes

I don’t like the show but is ok

1 Like

I hope they add someone from Gravity Falls. Maybe put Dipper and Mabel together like they did Nala and Simba. Or Mabel and Waddles lol.

2 Likes

I’m glad Eda’s coming but it doesn’t change anything because I’m still angry with Disney about what they did to season 3 of The Owl House sure the show ended months ago and Perblue did what was right but what Disney did was so uncool

3 Likes

Grammar.
None of us are sure, but I have a feeling it will be Sally and Madam Mim.
Also not everything is about Amphibia.

3 Likes

So does this 5.6 update includes a Level Cap to 395?

1 Like

Now the question is which team will The Owl House be on?

1 Like

She’s definitely one of my favorite Disney TV characters from this century; here’s hoping she’s strong and useful without being game-breaking. Her friendships, at least, look like they could be fun, particularly if the contrasts between her and Fairy Godmother are played up.

It’s nice to finally get a new collection, as that makes a diverting side quest to work on as the week passes.

These changes do look promising; time will tell how much they’ll actually help, but it at least looks like a step in the right direction.

Although I’m guessing the Diamond Bundles will remain left out of the scaling, and still stuck in 2018. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, if this talent gets removed from the game completely, I won’t mind. It could be interesting in some PvP matches, but it’s just a hassle in PvE.

This is interesting. The changes in the base stats and level scaling maintenance match up with what I was expecting from the feature in the first place; I think it’ll end up being an improvement, and giving players more flexibility. And I’m hopeful for the changes to the Stat Tiers; it would be great to allow some disadvantaged heroes the option for three or even four Stat Slots, which could make them viable again.

Very welcome fixes, as I’ve been dealing with both those problems.

I understand that PerBlue doesn’t have a say in this matter, and even know why Disney requested it, but it’s still annoying.

I just hope that the franchises chosen to populate the trial event enemies take into account that these are mostly older heroes, and have weaker stats and fewer abilities than the most recent heroes and patched franchises. (Although they do at least have ways of dealing with invisibility and reflect.)

13 Likes

Disney is their boss so it makes sense because they decide what Perblue should do but technically Perblue decides on a couple of things and Disney needs to approve it so yeah published by Disney and Developed by Perblue like how Multiversus was published by Warner Bros and Developed by Player First Games

1 Like

AFAIK Disney have no credit in DH or affiliation with PB other than being the licensee of the material, and the terms that come with that :thinking:

2 Likes

So this doesn’t not include the free stamina we get daily at 3 given time? 12am 6 and 9pm?

And at the risk of sounding ungrateful but why couldn’t this update come in 1 weak earlier so that people could actually take advantage of Halloween events :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:?

Well, at least now it increases

1 Like

I think you answered your own question, lol

2 Likes

Cool! I love new franchises in Disney Heroes Battle Mode!

1 Like

I think this is what this line is referring to:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney