Update 5.6 Patch Notes

I think that statement about DC seems correct. If that is true and Warner Bros sent something to Disney, then ew.

1 Like

What are you talking about? They never said anything about Amphibia.

Either way, again, I’m still sticking with ELASTIGIRL, and WB can’t change my mind!!!
You hear me, Zaslav!? YOU ungrateful piece of garbage!!!

1 Like

So just do one preview. What a massive waste of resources and time.

1 Like

3 more Charachters to go for this yr Im excited to see who it is! Hopefully we can get like charachters frol wildcard franchises especially bolt or luca before the year ends

Is it 3? After Eda there will be 2 prize walls in December.

Unless PB will surpise us with bonus hero.

4 Likes

I’m gonna guess the 2nd PW of the month, is on the 29th.

1 Like

When the first Incredibles movie came out, marketing and merchandise were prohibited from calling Mrs. Incredible “Elastagirl” due to legal issues with another character with the same name. Honestly, I’m surprised we went so long within this game without this change.

3 Likes

To be fair Disney is better than Warner Bros

3 Likes

It’s their opinion
Also if you don’t like Disney then why are you playing a game that’s made by Disney if you don’t like Disney?

6 Likes

That’s a good point

4 Likes

I never said you couldn’t play DHBM I just find it hilarious how you don’t like disney yet you’re playing a game made by disney

6 Likes

Same here I too find it funny

3 Likes

I don’t work at perblue

2 Likes

What is even happening

2 Likes

See?
This is what I meant on my other post.

2 Likes

Same here, or Helen if the situation allows.

Ms. Pommel will remain Ms. Pommel, though, as I’d rather try to dissociate her from a Cocollaborator…

4 Likes

Home on the range might be possible, but IDK about bluey, because it’s not owned by Disney. I know it’s on Disney junior, but Disney did not have the full rights to bluey, just the US licensing rights. The full rights go to BBC.

9 Likes

@TheGrillFather Quick question,a player in my server is saying that Dante is getting a nerf,I’d that true?

2 Likes

Do you see any mention of nerf on the patch notes ? NO.

Don’t believe any kids on Global chat trying to seek attention with lies please.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney