Update 5.7.01-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.7.01-A

Happy New Year! Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.7.01-A Update! ! This release features content for all servers!

Economy Changes

With chapter 77 you will notice the stamina costs are increasing more than with previous chapters. We have been seeing an unhealthy trend over the last few months with stamina gains and stamina spending. We took some time in December to do a full review of the stamina economy and are making some adjustments to bring things into better balance. While we are increasing the costs for chapter 77, we are also significantly increasing the number of badge crates we are rewarding in contests, event trials and the prize wall. We will be making changes to the battle pass starting in February and keeping a close eye on the data as well as your feedback.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 410 to 415
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Emerald +5
  • Chapter 77: Energy Spike
    • Kim Possible, Kaa, Kida, Judy Hopps, Meilin Lee, Shank, Monkey Fist

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 405 to 415
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Emerald +5
  • Chapter 76: Distract and Attack
    • Pocahontas, Manticore, Vanellope, Kim Possible, Mrs. Incredible, Prince Phillip, Eeyore
  • Chapter 77: Energy Spike
    • Kim Possible, Kaa, Kida, Judy Hopps, Meilin Lee, Shank, Monkey Fist

This is a server update that will rollover automatically on Tuesday January 9, 2024 at 5am CST.

22 Likes

What exactly would the trend be if could go into more detail?

Personally feel people are using the more stamania especially as a ftp to small amounts of catch up and the only thing unhealthy is the lack of gold to keep it going (even from surge). Still feel behind in a lot of toons bc of the lack of gold now, but stamania has been ten fold better than what use to be.

Also when will the raid elite bug be fixed?

33 Likes

This will likely be met with resistance from people who didn’t read the rest of the paragraph :stuck_out_tongue: Indeed, I was initially very skeptical until I had.

If the stamina cost increase isn’t very drastic, I think this is a tradeoff I’ll be happy to make - it’s currently IMO quite easy to rank heroes up to near the top rank, but quite difficult to keep them there - this change sounds like it might help to balance that out a bit.

Happy New Year! :fireworks:

7 Likes

Don’t get me wrong tradeoff might be ok, but that also depends on the scoring of the contests to reach said points for said better rewards. We all know the scoring keeps going down to reach said progress rewards and don’t always make them all with way scoring keeps decreasing.

3 Likes

Gold definitely seems more of an issue than stamina now. Decreased gold cost for top level skills and badges would be helpful :blush:

24 Likes

When is the next lot of patches going to happen? Also can demona be in the next patch because she is really underpowered right now. Also can maleficent be in it if possible?

5 Likes

I’ll be prepared for the next two chapters once again, and I certainly hope I don’t see any OP characters that give me a hard time defeating.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
By the way, Happy 2024!:partying_face:

5 Likes

Wait a second. Did you change the name back, or was it still Mrs. Incredible?
I guess the next full update will wait for next week.

2 Likes

16.7mil stam for 1 trail reset is just crazy. Even the 2…mil stam for a reset… and now its a good idea to do the same with campaign?

7 Likes

When will you reveal the next character?

8 Likes

We need to fix Raiding Elite Campaigns. And it will be awesome if you add Raid all Elite Campaign :joy:

13 Likes

Raid all bosses for invasion to use up all breakers at once be nice too

6 Likes

dissapointing patch notes… so anticlimatic.

3 Likes

I am ok with a stamina change lol I have soo many stamina I can’t use it all and I have a ton to probably make it to level 200 or more and I just raid

1 Like

Will the next character be revealed today?

7 Likes

I hope so!

2 Likes

Welcome back @TheGrillFather And hope ya had a good new year

2 Likes

Didn’t you delete the game

1 Like

First of all, welcome back! Hope y’all had great holidays :slightly_smiling_face:

The change could actually be good if the cost doesn’t go up too much, despite how it might sound.
However, it means more than ever we need badge crates to also be able to drop the badges of the last rank, rather than capping at the previous one.

Only somewhat related but, with all the wish crates that were given during the holidays, I’ve noticed that they have the same issue badge crates used to have when emerald came out - they don’t drop emerald badges at all. I assume the reason is the same, so this should be an easy fix.

12 Likes

Marshy just ignore them.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney