Update 5.7.01-A Patch Notes

This is actually really funny. Because the balance now is pretty alright. And anyway, it is already too late if you want to do some changes in the backhand.

If the increase is from 15 to even something like 20 it would be basically useless. But alright…

3 Likes

When are you fixing elite? It’s ridiculous that it’s been broke for so long.

4 Likes

When will we know of the next prize wall or even a new character will appear?

2 Likes

Alr will do

1 Like

Btw is this also the reason why you didn’t give us a get more stamina bonus event throughout the entirety of Christmas and New Year celebrations? Cause that was a pretty eh move.

8 Likes

Are you insane? What is the trend? And why is it unhealthy? Sounds like nonsense to me. Nonsense born of a desire to deplete stamina that has been purchased.

8 Likes

The team kinda had it on themselves though… cause it started with unhealthy amounts of stamina in deals.

And now it sort of feels like a remorse of the get more stamina system refresh…

3 Likes

Speaking of…no news here? I really wonder how exactly it is going to functionate. Something tells me that costume additions won’t be much more frequent than new characters, so the Prize Wall is going to become more rare as well? And what of character quests? They’re going to be removed for good or given to the costume-dwelling hero?

3 Likes

IMHO, the last few months have seen a pretty decent balance between the supply and demand for stamina, not perfect but better than any point in the game’s history. But I do think some changes in the stamina economy might be beneficial for the long term, as long as they aren’t too drastic.

Umm… when will we see the hero rotations for VIP and Guild crates? Are there plans for any more new guild perks?

That does seem to generally be the case, even if I haven’t experienced any problems myself. Personally, I’d love to see merc costs decreased significantly, gold income from normal/elite campaign ramped up and scaling according to chapter number, and Nitro and Colossal XP Drinks made salable. I think those are fairly simple changes that would improve matters with minimal risk of destabilizing the game’s resource economies.

Since they aren’t going to be added until late this month at the earliest, I’d expect them to be revealed probably at the end of next week. Maybe the week after, maybe even this Friday, but not today.

I hope the team is able to look into this and resolve it fairly promptly, as this is a rather harmful bug.

Two or three costumes per quarter, so yes, it’s going to be coming out less often.

I hope this is something the devs have been working on. Not just because they allowed for more resources from the prize wall, but also because they drove engagement with it, which is something I’d assume PerBlue would like to keep.

3 Likes

That’s funny.

1 Like

I agree. Even though the rewards have increased so much I just don’t have enough stam to reset for that amount 30 times so I just stopped resetting all together.

5 Likes

Now what? We have to go back to unlocking the new characters the hard way by opening the Diamond crates? :confused:

4 Likes

Where is new Heroes?

4 Likes

We don’t have any for this update

3 Likes

Well… this is an unexpected update

Happy new year @TheGrillFather

1 Like

From the State of the Game post six weeks ago:

From the comments to the Update 5.7 Patch Notes, almost six weeks ago:

4 Likes

A prediction date for upcoming updates
This isn’t real

Update 5.8 Patch Notes prediction- January 19th?
Update 5.8-A Patch Notes prediction- January 25th?
Update 5.8.01-B Patch Notes prediction- February 1st?
Update 5.9 Patch Notes prediction- February 16th?
Update 5.9.01-B Patch Notes prediction- March 1st?
Update 6.0 Patch Notes prediction- March 29th?

6 Likes

Well I bought the battle pass because that was my plan to start off the year and I’m trying to promote all my heroes and have more diamonds because I keep wasting all mine

1 Like

Why did you reply to me?

2 Likes

Oh my mistake

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney