Update 5.7.01-A Patch Notes

I’ll be prepared for the next two chapters once again, and I certainly hope I don’t see any OP characters that give me a hard time defeating.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
By the way, Happy 2024!:partying_face:

5 Likes

Wait a second. Did you change the name back, or was it still Mrs. Incredible?
I guess the next full update will wait for next week.

2 Likes

16.7mil stam for 1 trail reset is just crazy. Even the 2…mil stam for a reset… and now its a good idea to do the same with campaign?

7 Likes

When will you reveal the next character?

8 Likes

We need to fix Raiding Elite Campaigns. And it will be awesome if you add Raid all Elite Campaign :joy:

13 Likes

Raid all bosses for invasion to use up all breakers at once be nice too

6 Likes

dissapointing patch notes… so anticlimatic.

3 Likes

I am ok with a stamina change lol I have soo many stamina I can’t use it all and I have a ton to probably make it to level 200 or more and I just raid

1 Like

Will the next character be revealed today?

7 Likes

I hope so!

2 Likes

Welcome back @TheGrillFather And hope ya had a good new year

2 Likes

Didn’t you delete the game

1 Like

First of all, welcome back! Hope y’all had great holidays :slightly_smiling_face:

The change could actually be good if the cost doesn’t go up too much, despite how it might sound.
However, it means more than ever we need badge crates to also be able to drop the badges of the last rank, rather than capping at the previous one.

Only somewhat related but, with all the wish crates that were given during the holidays, I’ve noticed that they have the same issue badge crates used to have when emerald came out - they don’t drop emerald badges at all. I assume the reason is the same, so this should be an easy fix.

12 Likes

Marshy just ignore them.

3 Likes

This is actually really funny. Because the balance now is pretty alright. And anyway, it is already too late if you want to do some changes in the backhand.

If the increase is from 15 to even something like 20 it would be basically useless. But alright…

3 Likes

When are you fixing elite? It’s ridiculous that it’s been broke for so long.

4 Likes

When will we know of the next prize wall or even a new character will appear?

2 Likes

Alr will do

1 Like

Btw is this also the reason why you didn’t give us a get more stamina bonus event throughout the entirety of Christmas and New Year celebrations? Cause that was a pretty eh move.

8 Likes

Are you insane? What is the trend? And why is it unhealthy? Sounds like nonsense to me. Nonsense born of a desire to deplete stamina that has been purchased.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney