Update 5.7.01-A Patch Notes

This is me being kind

Is there anything you guys could do to help us with this bug until you fix it? Some people have been requesting the all elite raid button. That seems like a good idea

From what I understand, this means that you guys will increase the stamina cost :roll_eyes: that’s not good. And how about the lag? The lag in game is getting worse and worse with each cap raise… My game froze when I finished team trial and port

2 Likes

How about to lower the gold costs which is ridiculous? :roll_eyes: @TheGrillFather that’s something you know from a long time and you do nothing about it…

4 Likes

I hope Luz and Amity will be in this game!

4 Likes

Tbh more than this I would expect it to be the amount of stuff gotten in the deals.

Seeing deals with 200 cost refreshes and having a bonus before Christmas.
I’d say you just need to figure out how many cost refreshes you need to use to equalize a deal with stamina consumables.

Or… swap the stamina consumables with cost refreshes and diamonds forever. And people can choose whether they want to spend them right away, with bonus, after cap raise, …

It was just really unfortunate to set the trial refresh to 17.3M stamina since even with cost refreshes it was too much. And with deals too. Despite me knowing you have to get money to finance the future of the game somehow.

Btw, the game is down.

3 Likes

I’m just going to say this again as I know I have said this before @TheGrillFather …. Maybe instead of you guys pushing new ranks every month, make it every two months…. Give u guys more time to review bugs that seem to keep reappearing with next cap increases over and over again. Another day game is down as as a ftp missing out on energy collection that is needed.

5 Likes

We’re working on fixing this! Unfortunately Surge and War running at the same time is causing performance issues (old game things). I’m sorry for the frustration!

4 Likes

If that’s the cause… why not just make the timer for surge extend an hour? That way they both don’t end at the same time? I’m sure people will not fuss over an extra hour of surge .

4 Likes

That would be possibly a good way to do things. Personally it could even end 3h later - that would be another free stamina time for me.

Also - a question for you, TheGrillFather - I did notice that get more stamina buy are… rather high as you did say but also that free stamina is rather low. Any chance it could be changed later on when doing some changes? Cause rn it’s quite not worth even claiming the free stam.

1 Like

at risk of sounding like a luddite, what about the game being old contributes to such performance issues? the code doesn’t ‘deteriorate’, functions that took 10ms on day 1 aren’t adding extra ms over time for no reason. If anything, the player hardware has gotten faster?

3 Likes

How much longer on this update, it still won’t let me play

For real?? I have 1,000.MM gold and all the skills maxed, I have no idea how to spend gold in contest… =/

I asked the same thing myself! To change the Surge time. However, if I remember correctly, there were other issues that popped up and we couldn’t settle on a good time. I’ll ask if we can revisit.

Because each interaction by players contribute to data getting sent back and forth; with increased numbers (such as more gold, more bits, more stamina, etc), cause performance issues because the sheer amount of data transfer is way more than when we had less heroes and less items or game modes, regardless of hardware improvement. Better hardware may mitigate some of these issues, but it does not help fully alleviate with the data transfer. (aka it’s more of the software issue and limitations of server size due to high costs)

2 Likes

Anyway one thing I did not mention @TheGrillFather.

I want to help a bit with Team Trials Refresh.
I may be convicted of doing that stamina high flow… cause I wanted to get 1.5M of every badge bit to see which are the most used.

3 Likes

Aka someone didn’t do a very good job with the crafting trees since Yellow+12. Since it caused duplicities which are now calling back and forth the server.

And to think I figured this out as far back as Yellow+16 cap, over 18 months ago… oof

2 Likes

It looks like it finally back up , however the gold etc rewards from surge from yesterday was not received.

2 Likes

Oi criadores eu gosto muito do jogo de vocês quando eu comecei a jogar era 2020 e eu comecei a jogar demais eu tinha uma conta no meu amigão só que ele foi embora então agora tô recomeçando tudo de novo e agora já tô com um montão de personagem bem legais obrigado beijo tchau

Come up with a resource that will be exchanged for hero chips, pieces of items or gold. On the contrary, we will buy the resource for the above things. How it is implemented in other games. I clean things in my bags periodically, but there are more and more of them every time. Well, let’s say an example: create a character that will not be mined anywhere. 1 chip of this character will be worth a thousand chips of any other character or a million purple pieces / 100 thousand yellow ones, etc. or 1 billion gold.

I don’t like the sound of stamina costs going up… especially since event trials go from 2m stamina to 17.6m…hopefully its not drastic

1 Like

@TheGrillFather I already see what you meant by increased costs starting with Chapter 77.

Oh boy, Yellow+12 deja vu all over again. This is not good.

(For those unaware, E5 badges now require 3 “big” badges" and only 1 newly introduced bit-badge instead of 2+2. That’s the entire message given by the team.)

1 Like

Ok how about this idea than….

Instead of making new badges with each new color rank for new levels being released, keep all the yellow ranks the same badges that are required and just require more of the full badge and each new level can drop more of the lesser tree badges as it goes up in level?

So for example say you are on emerald five on chapter 77. So for scar needing say an emerald tempting switch when at emerald five, require it needing two emerald tempting switches etc? Or don’t introduce new badges but full lesser badges on the tree itself?

Make yourselves jobs less complicated (so can spend more time on balance and bug fixes)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney