Update 5.7 Patch Notes

I am sorry, what do you mean here, I am still confused here.
Next hero is released in late January, or the new hero candace is starting from late January, so in early January we’re still getting new hero?

2 Likes

I doubt it cause orange heroes don’t have red skills, and usually heroes become broken with red skill and disk stats

3 Likes

I missed that costume because since Frozen 2 came out they changed Elsa

2 Likes

We’re looking into longer term/other small and quick adjustments we can do! For now, this is the quickest fix we can spool up with what we have available.

Hmm, I don’t remember talking about that, but I can ask the team to double check!

2 Likes

Shere Khan is the last Prize Wall hero. The next hero will be released in the new cadence in late January.

10 Likes

@TheGrillFather Will OG Elsa costume have her OG animations???

3 Likes

Good to know, but now…

Are there any plans to fill the time? New heroes are the MAIN thing.
Now will be an awkward time with no new system, and no new prize wall, and just 1 costume?

7 Likes

I knew it but does this mean the new cadence will be unrevealed but in black like challenger approaching from Super Smash Bros?

2 Likes

Looks like we won’t see it on Tuesday so I’m guessing on Thursday because that’s the day of the game awards

2 Likes

… how prize wall borders will be available after this final prize wall?
and 5000 diamonds?

3 Likes

“Mom, can I have that Oliver?”
“We have Oliver at home!”

The Oliver at home:

13 Likes

Can the team have a look at improving the usability of this feature generally?

It’s a good idea in principle but the way it’s implemented causes much more frustration that it alleviates. We often unintentionally change the disk in the general hero list while in a hero picker, which then ends up being the default and causing the “memory disk changed” popup, meaning we have to scroll through the picker to check what on earth disk we’re actually using :stuck_out_tongue: then we try to change it back and end up changing it for that mode only, or in other modes… it’s just very confusing.

Not to mention the same thing happens with Subclasses which are much more difficult to keep track of what ones we actually want.

A small, but probably easy improvement would be to shuffle the picked heroes in picker screens to the beginning, so we can immediately see their details all grouped together (see my mod guide for reference!)

Another improvement might be to have a new tab in the hero screen itself (where we have Summary, Items, Skills, Friends) where we have the option to set things for the various modes to override the defaults, and do away with the long-press / random switching altogether.

The heroes themselves could show a highlight in the hero picker, rather than just their tile, to make it even more obvious if they are using a mode-specific kit.

All those 3 things together would make the feature much more user friendly IMO!

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

At Orange+0 and level 89, Hopper’s white skill deals 222M damage to its target and 166M to nearby heroes, his green skill also deals 222M damage, his blue skill 1.1B AoE damage and an additional 362M single-target damage, and his purple adds 676M to his basic attacks; that’s with Hopper at 1 star and all skills at level 1 (which, honestly, probably doesn’t affect the numbers much). Maybe that won’t be a problem in the campaigns he’s in, but numbers like that still might be too high for some older campaigns.

I really like these suggestions, and would like to add one more request: Could Heist also be added to the list of modes that save a custom selection of disks and subclasses? That’s actually the mode where I most often want to swap disks out, but currently it’s the same as the default, so if the disk is changed there it’s like changing the disk in the main hero screen.

1 Like

Shere Khan is the 5th and last hero in DSA to be added to the game in 2023, after Tiana, Cogsworth & Lumiere, Pegasus, and Kuzco.

This is also the last hero to be added in 2023, since the next prize wall after this starts on January 1, 2024 which is similar to how King Triton was added to the game on January 1, 2022.

2 Likes

will not feature a new hero :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ok but he’ll just be oneshot even by reds, base stats really don’t give that much even to recently refreshed heroes. He’s hard in campaigns rn cause his red gives trillions of HP

2 Likes

Really good patch! Tons of usability improvements! Great new hero! Thank you PB! Can’t wait for the winter festivities :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Shere khan? Finally the jungle menace is here, the evil king of the jungle roars into the battlefield and makes a flashy entrance, I thought we were also getting Mowgli? But hey we’ve a new villain!

Corruption?

I’m ready to use my corruption!

Interesting narrative detail of the skill, very different!

No no, could this mean?

No we might either get Ahtohallan Elsa or Elsa’s dark sea costume!

3 Likes

However, we won’t see problematic heroes, but does this apply only to the friendship campaign? I’m certain banning enemy heroes that are giving problems does not apply to both the normal and elite campaign.

Possibly. I don’t see if the heal damage bug is still going for Kuzco, and Ralph causes some heroes/creeps to recenter the grid.

1 Like

we have free choice of heroes here, so it’s not required

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney